leap.....

So guys i am here with my next update....
Hope u enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment....
Also the silent reader if u don't than how will I know u like my story Or not....so plz do comment and vote....thank you....
Here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Leap of 2 weeks....

Not much have changed in khana house....
After that day (raksha bandan) aman started living in khana house...aman and every bodys bond grews....few days later juhi also came back to khana house...she used to try to grab neil attension but mishti and sweata usally made is hard to achieve....aman also started to feel that juhi is here with the wrong intentions but used to forget it..thinking it's his imagination.....Avneil were getting more time to spend together at night...cause neil used to say he need this file that file and call Avni in the room fast...all understood his intentions and uncouraged beacuse they also wanted a little tillu tilli....juhi always was fuming in angry due to her plans flopping and avneil closeness.....she also was trying hard to earn mishti but our mishti always makes her plans fail....these all happend in these 2 weeks....

Present time....

Avni in her room..neil is sleeping ...she just woke up when she gets a call...

Avni:(on call while going in balcony so dosent disturb neil)"hello....kyun bol raha hai...."

Girl:(over call)"hey avni ....muhje nahi pehechan...."

Avni:"aare ...riya tum..."(guys this is not ria avni sister....this is her collage friend...riya...I will show pic...very soon....and ur get to know about her and her role as the story progresses...)

Riya:"yes pehechana.....finally...or bol kaisi ho..."

Avni:"theek hoon....or tum kaisi ho..."

Riya:"main bhi mast....as usual..."

Avni:" or bol achanak meri yaad kaise...."

Riya:"oh woh main kuch din baad india aa rahi...."

Avni:"really kab or kahan..."

Riya:"2 din main....Mumbai...."

Avni:"that's great yaar...Main bhi mumbai main hoon..."

Riya:"really than u have to come pick me up..."

Avni:"zaroor why not...tu rahegi kahan..."

Riya:"woh meri behen hai...uske saath..she is living at her friends house...."

Avni:"oh... okay.... chal fir jaldi aa..milke bahut sari baate karnge...."

Riya:"hmm abhi main chali....baad main baat karti.....bye.."

Avni:"hmm bye..."(cuts the call see neil awake...) tum kab gage..."

Neil:"abhi thori der pehele.....kise baat kar rahi thi...."

Avni:( very excitedly) "oh meri collage ki best friend...Riya...pata hai woh 2 din baad india aa rahi Mumbai...."

Neil:"oh that's nice....accha chalo...fresh ho gao...neche chalte hai...breakfast pe...."

Avni:"hmmm"

At breakfast.....

Avneil enter....everyone already present....

Neil:"good morning...."

All:"good morning...."

Bebe:"kya hua avni beta...itni dal dal kyun ho...."

Avni:"pata nahi bebe....subhe se accha nahi lag raha... "

Neela:"are u okay beta..."

Avni:"hmmn maa don't worry..."

Neil:"tumne muhje kyun nahi bataya...."

Avni:"woh i didnt want to tense u..."

Neil:"avni what do u do of u.....chalo doctor or pass chale..."(starts to get up but avni stops him)

Avni:"neil I am fine....don't worry...."

Prakash:"beta neil sahi bol raha..."

Avni:"nahi papa ji...I am fine...triedness ki wajah se hoga.. "

Bebe:"are u sure..."

Avni:"yes...."

Bebe:"okay ..."

All were having breakfast.....

Mishti:"angle....aap mera favorite.. custured bana sakti...."

Juhi:"main banati na mishti...."

Mishti:"nahi muhje sirf angle ke haanth ka khana...."

Juhi:" per mishti..."

Aman:"it's okay juhi....Mishti..ke liye  di bana degi...right di..."

Avni:"haan main bana deti hoon."(she gets up to go but her vision get bad and she faints...Neil catches her on time...all yell avni/di/angle.....

Aman:"di anke kholo...."

Bebe:"avni...ise kya hau...."

Sweata:"tillu ise under leke ja....Main doctor bolati... "

Neil pick avni up and takes her in their  room... he makes her lay on the  bed...and is continuesly patting her face .....

Neil:"avni utho na...."

Sweata:"neil doctor....( she leads the doctor in.... they all go step out .....Neil is walking back and forth in front of door......all are worried...Juhi is really happy..... suddenly doctor come out....)

Neil:(rushes to him) " doctor how is my wife woh theek toh hai use hua kya...."

Doctor:"mr khana...relax...your wife is fine....it just little sickness....congrats aap father bane wale....."

Neil:(not realizing what doctor say...)"see main use bolata aaram karo per woh...wait what...appne kya khaha.......Main father...."

Doctor:(smiling) "yes mr khana aap father bane wale hai....she is pregnant...."

Neil:"really...(to sweata ...)mom main dad ban gaya.....dad...u heard na..."(prakash nods  to doctor) dose she know...can I meet her...."

Doctor:" yes u can...and she dosent know u tell...."

Neil:"thanks doctor......"( he goes in ..everyone is still out side...the door is closed...)

Neil enter to see avni eyes closed...he goes and sits next to her...he kisses her forehead due to which she opens her eyes....

Avni:"neil muhje ..Kya Hua..."

Neil:"avni muhje baat mat karo.....(to baby but avni doesn't understand) aap kaise ho..."

Avni:"neil tum kaise baat kar rahe..."

Neil:"aapne baby se...."

Avni:"baby se ka kya matlab yahan or toh koyi...(she relized....her eyes became watery... touching her stomach) "Neil...main main "

Neil:"haan avni...tum maa or main papa bane wala hoon....ur pregnant..."

Avni:(hugging neil) "thank you neil..."

Neil:"I love u...."

Avni:"I love u too...."

Avneil:(keeping there hands on avni tummy) "we love u three...."(they laugh and hug each other)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Hope u enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Next update after 70votes and 60comment ...
Guys important...actully in naamkaran it didnt show Avneil moments with the baby....and Avni pregnancy staff...like her mood swing and all...I want to show that...because I my slef want to see it..so by including in my story maybe we all can imagen it in naamkaran.....

Precap:"juhi reaction for avni pregnancy....family and avneil....who is riya and her enter will bring what twist...."

REMEBER 70 votes and 60comment