Flashback

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment....
Guys just to say this is the 120 part of my first ever fanfic on wattpad....this is really a great achievement....and also not for just me but this book too as it come this far just with your guys support and love....so I would like to thank you guys for all ur support and love you gave to this story thank you  💖💖💖💖💖💖
Here we go.....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Flashback....(guys this is where the chapter My Life My Wife  ended...)

Avneil reach their rooms...sleep unaware of the storm that will hit them the next day....

Next morning......

Neil wakes up first to see aarav playing with his tshirt....and giggles....naina and avni was missing...but than he heard the bathroom shower open...

Neil wakes up and starts playing with aarav when avni comes out all dressed in her saree and has naina in her hands....

Avni:"aare neil..tum uth gaye...dekho muhje actually neeche mummyji ke pass kaam hai...tum plz aarav ko nehela doge....me aake uske kaparde bathroom me rakh diye.."

Neil:"jo hukum mere aka..(he said bowing down)

Avni:(laughing)"dramebaaz...(saying so she leaves the room with naina..)

Neil:(picking aarav up)"chalo champ...tum aaj boys day in the bathroom manate hai...hum tum...naahai naahai karenge.."(and he takes aarav with him to the bathroom)

In hall.....

Neil comes down with aarav in his hands...and sees prakash playing with naina...he goes and sits next to prakash....

Neil:"papa....avni kahan hai.."

Prakash:"kitchen me... pata nahi yeh ladies kya kar rahi..."(just than vivan and vidihut also arrived...)

vivan:(taking aarav)"aare champ.."

Avni:"papa ji aap naina ko muhje de jiye...(she takes aarav and naina in her hands...and leaves in the kitchen)

neil:"ajeeb hai...bacche ko kitchen me kyun leke gayi yeh..."

Vivan:"pata nahi bhaiya..per haan muhje pani chaiye tha toh me kitchen me gaya tha tab bhi muhje inhone bahar nikal diya..."

Neil:'kuch toh pak raha hai under..chalo chalke deke..."

bebe:(entering)"koyi zarorat nahi hai tillu...okay bas aab tu wahan dekh...(all boys look at the direction bebe pointed and are shocked to see the girls standing with a banner in their hand that said   ......HAPPY FATHERS DAY"

Vivan:"aaj fathers day hai..?"

priya:"yes mr.bhodhu.."

mishti:(hugging vidihut)"happy fathers day papa.."(vidihut kiss her forehead)

Avni:(with the babies in her hand)"neil yeh toh bahut choote hai kuch bolne ke liye per mehi inki taraf se bol deti hoon ....happy fathers day neil...(neil smiles takes naina in his hands..kisses both the kids and avni forehead..)

neil:"yeh world ka best fathers day hai.."(then avneil head to prakash)

avneil:"happy fathers day papa/papaji.."

prakash:"thank you putter ji.."(everyone shares sweet moments and head to lunch....the day goes as normal with the family....shruti was not seen by many family members that day... than came the night all had headed to their rooms to sleep but avni was alone in her room..with the kids...)