rang mehel!

so guys I am here with my next update.....
thanks for all comment and vote on the last update....
plz do comment and vote on this one too....
so here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
avni:(seeing Neil's action)"I LOVE YOU!

Neil:"correct....I love you...."

bebe:"are wah avni tune guess kese kiya"

neela:"bebe ab do pyaar karne wale bina kahe ek dosare ki baat jan sakte hain toh yeh toh inki dill ki feeling hai "

sweata:"wah mishti....ise bolte hain choota packet bara damaka..."

neil:(whispering in avni's ear)"I love you wify "

avni:(whispering back) "I love you too hubby"

bebe:" waise avni tune neil if liye koyi punishment shochi...."

avni:"nahi bebe"

sweata:"kuch accha hi sochana"

neil:(to himself) "avni se jayda toh mare ghar wale excited hain muhje punish karne ke liye (to everyone) aap log bahut boore ho (fake crying) maa mai aapka beta or bebe main aapka tilo lekin aap log avni ke side hai "

prakash:"haan dekho mera bechara beta.......(neil smiles thinking at least his dad is with hum)isse kuch bhi easy sa kam maat dena ek hard punishment dena"

neil:"dada this is not fair....you all are on her side"

neela:"don't worry neil I am on your side.....and if neil gets a punishment than so should avni"

avni:"maa.. main....main kyun....maa this is cheating you always take his side....."

neil:"thank you maa....(to avni) see know i will give you one punishment "

avni:"arre per maine kya kiya you list the challenge so I will give you why will you give me..."

Neil:"okay than we will tose again and if I win then we both will give each other punishment ok"

avni:"okay"

neela:"heads ya tale "

neil:"tales"

neela tosed and it landed on tale....

avni:(to herself) "aare yaar ab toh main gayi neil toh mari band baja dega...."

neil:"avni pehele tum punishment dogi "

avni:"main...theek hai..."

just than Neil gets a call from dd...

neil:(on phone) "haan....dd"

dd:"sir humhe rang mehel ke bare main kuch pata chala..aap jaldi aa jao "

neil:"great I an coming "(cuts the call)

Avni:"kya Hua neil"

Neil:"woh rang mehel ke bare main kuch pata chala hai..."

avni:" neil main bhi cholongi.."

neil:"per avni "

avni:"neil I am coming that's final "

neil:"okay "

they left for police station....
at police station...

Neil:"haan dd kya pata chala "

dd:"sir address "

neil:"chalo chal ke denke "

avni:"main bhi cholongi "

neil:"nahi avni it is dangerous and I don't want to lose you "

avni:"neil muhje kuch nahi hoga tum ho na....plz neil "

neil:(not willing to say yes but)"okay but you will not do anything thing without my permission and you will keep yourself safe "

avni:"okay done"

they reached rang mahel....
it was very big and there were guards at the main entrance...neil and the police officer went to find a way to get in....neil told avni not to get out of the car but our avni is Avni she somehow found a way to get in to rang mehel...

avni's point of view starts .....

yeh main Andre toh aa gayi per ab kya karon.....i heard some noise and I followed it....i reached this hall decorated with lighting and i saw a girl dancing in the middle....when I saw the face I saw it was Meher...but what is she doing her ...why is she here... and why is she dancing...everything was a big question ....just than I saw a girl...it looked like she was the head of this place...after watching this sanrio I heard few men walking towards my direction....so I thought to get out of this place...

avni's point of view ends .....

Neil's point of view starts....

i told avni not to get out of the car and left to search some cules...when I came back I saw that avni was not in the car....I felt anger , sacredness, what if I lose her like I lost juhi....i was able to live withoutjuhi but I won't be able to live without avni ... i was about to go search for avni when I felt a hand on my shoulder...

Neil's point of view ends......

neil:(turned and saw avni and just hugged her tightly....after few minutes breaking the hug)"avni tum kahan gayi thi...I told you to stay here than..."

avni:"woh muhje ek gun shot sunayi diya so I followed it ...sorry (to herself) if I told you than you Will not involve me in this case and I have to get answers I don't know why my heart says that everything is some how related...meher, rang mahel, pandit, vidut, mishti, and dayavanti "
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
so guys I am here with my next update....
plz do comment and vote...
thanks you...

precap:"will neil get to know that juhi is alive....Will avni know that juhi is Meher "