New life

So guys I am back with my next part....
Hope u enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment.....
Sorry for the late update.....
While I was having exams ...and couldn't write the story...I thought of an idea and want to try it out....at the beginning of the chapter u guys might be confused but by the end u all should understand a little...hope u like a thing I am trying.....
Guys one more thing plz tell me a nickname for naina...
So without more talks lets starts the update....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

A beautiful morning.....sun is up high and ready to shine.....birds are singing....flowers dancing with the wind.......

A beautiful bungalow is shown...as we move inside it...we see 1 little kid about 2 years and few months old running and behind him  was a beautiful lady....with a glass of milk in her hands.....

Lady:"aaru.....aaru plz beta dood(milk) pilo....dekho abhi muhje bahut kaam hai..."

Boy:"no....dodo(milk in baby language)"

Lady:(stop running and puts her one hand on her hips and the other still holding the milk)"AARAV me last time bol rahi hoon come and drink this milk...."(the boy slowly walks towards his mother seeing her anger....while another girl same age as the boy comes running to her the lady)

Girl:"mumma dodo(milk) katam"

Lady:"good job princess....."(she kisses the girls forehead.....)"aaru ab tum bhi jaldi se mumma ke acche bacche bano or dodo finish Karo...fast ....phir me tumhara favorite kahan banaogi..."

Boy:"pakka..."

Lady:"pakka..."(the boy finishes the milk making face than runs away....while the little girl also follows her....the lady smiles and goes to the kitchen and starts making food....when she hears someone call her  )

Voice:"avni...."(yes the lady is none other than our avni... and the kids are none other than aarav and naina )

Avni:"riya tum itni jaldi kaise uth gayi...abhi toh bas 9 baje hai...wah...aaj khubkaran ko neend nahi aayi...."

Riya:"avni yaar tuhje toh pata hai na....jabse me pregnant hui hoon...muhje neend hi neend aa rahi hai..."

Avni:"aacha hai yaar tu so toh leti hai...muhje toh meri time pe neend hi nahi atti thi or Neil toh...(she stops....riya looks at avni while her eyes get teary.....)

Riya:"avni tum theek ho..."

Avni:(wiping her tears)"...haan haan muhje kya hau....tu ja Jake rest kar... me breakfast bana rahi....aaj neha(the maid)  ki bhi chuti  hai..."

Priya:(entering )"good morning riya di.... avni di....(bending to riya stomach height )"good morning champ...."

Vivan:(entering)"priya Maine pehele bhi bola hai na....lardki hai...tu champ champ mat bol....bhabhi aap ise samja di jiye....avni bhabhi....aaru or naina kahan hai...."

Avni:"aapne kamare me honge.....jao tum hara hi wait kar rahe the..."

Vivan:"okay....bhabhi mishti ko bhi riya bhabhi mishti ko bhi bhej dena .. me baccho  ko aaj park le ja raha...."

Mishti:"me ready hoon chachu....(we see a 7 years old mishti....entering in the kitchen )"good morning mausi....good morning mumma...good morning angle..."

All:"good morning...."

Aarav and naina:(entering)"mishti di....."(they hug her and she kisses both their cheeks...)

Vivan:"accha bacchon jaldi chalo...."

Avni:"vivan nashta..."

Vivan:"bhabhi hum ek ghante me aa gayenge..."(the kids and vivan leave)