surprise

So guys i am here with my next part....
Hope u enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment....
Here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Avneil reached home.....
Neil was about to carry avni in when she woke up due to movement....

Neil:"uth gayi madam..chalo hum aa gaye...ghar...."

Avni:"aa gaye..."(rubbing her eyes)

Neil:"hmm...."

Avni:"neil aapna hanth dena..."

Neil:"kya hua.. "

Avni:"dona..."(Avni took his hand ....looked at it than said )"lets go....(and they headed in the house)

The lights of the house were closed

Neil:"yeh inta andhera kyun hai...."

Avni:"pata nahi..."

Neil:"accha dheere se aana ...okay avni...Avni...(hearing no response he turned around to see avni missing....)"Avni.....yeh kahan gayab ho gayi"(he entered in the house and came in the middle of the hall.....suddenly the lights went on and followers started falling on top of him...and all come out singing)

All:(singing)"happy birthday to u...happy birthday to u...happy birthday to neil...happy birthday to u...."(mishti went and hugged neil and wished him happy birthday)

Mishti:"happy birthday superman...."

Neil:(neil checked his phone and saw it was 12:00 that's means may 18 his birthday has started ) "how can I forget my birthday ..."

Avni:"now look who needs to eat badam....(all laughs...she goes and hugs him) "HAPPY birthday hubby "(all one by one  all wished him and then riya brought a cake.....on the cake there was a  collage with pics of neil with every family member....)

Sweata:"tillu fastly cut the cake..."

Neil:"ji mom..."(he cut and made everyone eat.....)"this is the best birthday....thank you all so much...."

Prakash:"thanks humhe nahi avni ko bol  yeh sab us hi ka plan tha...."

Avni:"or abhi toh birthday start hua hai ....aage aage dekho kya hota hai..."

Neil:"accha ji "

Avni:"haan ji..."

Neil:"accha ab chalo...it not good for you to stay up this late...."

Avni:"but neil..."

Neil:"avni no..."

Bebe:"he is right beta... gao tum dono so jao..."(avni couldn't say no to bebe so Neil started heading into the room while avni followed....as soon as Neil entered his room he was stunned  .....the light was dim...there was candles all around the room....with rose patels it spelled happy birthday Neil.....there was pictures of him with avni and family members all around the room....and most importantly on the bed there was I love you written in pink petals ....while Neil was busy looking around  the room avni...closed the door and back hugged Neil...making sure of  no hurting the baby... )

Avni:"happy birthday neil"

Neil:(turning around he kissed her forehead than captured her lips....they had passionate kiss which was broken due to lack of oxygen  ....)"thank you so so so much avni...yeh mera best birthday  hai..."

Avni:" offo Neil aapna thank you abhi bacha ke rakho "

Neil:"okay wify...."

Avni:" waise Neil Muhje na bahut  neend aa  rahi hai...chalo chalke sote hai..."(told like a kid )

Neil:"awww mere baby ko neend aa rahi...(avni nodded her head cutely  Neil giggled at her cuteness than carried avni to the bed...pulling the duvet over themself...they cuddled and slept peacefully.....)

Next morning.....

Neil wakes up  to see avni sleeping innocently ...he smiled and went to freshen up after getting ready....Neil went for avni )

Neil:(kissing her forehead )" avni...wake up jaan..."

Avni:(still in sleep)"hmmm"

Neil:"wify wake up"

Avni:"Neil sone do na "

Neil:"aare thori der bad so lena abhi utho dawayi ka  time ho raha..."(avni woke up unwantedly and freshened up ...Neil made her eat her medicine.....)

Avni:"chee kitni kardwi hai..."

Neil:" avni medicine hai chocolate nahi ki sweet jaisa taste aaye...."

Avni:"Neil tum na..."

Neil:"accha accha okay sorry....waise wify aaj mera birthday hai right..."

Avni:"right...."

Neil:"toh tumne mere liye itna sab kuch plan kiya ir abhi aage bhi bahut kuch plan kiya hoga...right..."

Avni:"right..."

Neil:"toh fir toh pakka mera gift bhi liya hoga..."

Avni:"haan gift toh hai mere pass..."

Neil:"toh fir do na...wait kis baat ka hai..."

Avni:"ese kaise abhi do....gift toh bhai shaam ko milega...."

Neil:"shaam ko...per main tabtak kaise wait karonga...(pouting )

Avni:(giggled)"gift toh shaam ko hi milega....per I promise yeh tumhari zindagi ka best gift hoga....abhi ke lite...(kissing his cheeks ) ise hi kaam chala lo...(saying this she headed down leaving Neil more curious about his gift )

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys hope you enjoyed it....
Plz do vote and comment....
Next update after 120votes and 100 comments....

Precap:"what is avni special birthday gift... ....Neil birthday party...."

Remember 120votes  and 100 comment...