Meher is juhi!

so guys I am here with my next update.. .
thanks for all comment and vote...
plz do comment and vote for this one too...
here we go ...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Avni's point of view starts.....

as I entered rang mahel, I met meher she didn't recognize me we had a talk and from her words it felt like she was very sad and forced to do what she did ......than I heard the head girl talk about selling all the girls here to some Client.....then I took the miti and headed home but they didn't know that I had a secret camra that record everything ... on my way some one put a mask over my face and then when the cover was taken off I was in my room and in front was neil..

Avni's point of view ends....

Neil:(angry)"tumhe mana kiya tha na wahan Jane se , woh toh mere officer ne tumhe dekh liya warna "

avni:"neil woh I am sorry I just wanted to help you"

neil:(now cencered more than angry) "avni plz aapna khayal rakho I don't want to lose you plz"

avni:"I am sorry neil "

neil got a call so he left the room, avni changed her dress and went to the shelf to keep her clothes when she accidentally dropped a album .....she was looking through the picture of Neil's childhood when she was stunned to see a picture of neil with meher......

avni:(to herself) "yeh Neil meher ko kaise janta hai.....how is this possible...."(just than Neil came into the room and saw avni tensed holding the album...)

neil:"avni kya hua"

avni:(showing neil the picture)" neil yeh kyun hai"

Neil:"yeh juhi hai"

avni:(shocked) "ye....yeh...na...nahi...NAHI... ho...sakta "

neil:"kya Hua avni tun itni shocked kyun ho"

avni:"neil ...yeh ...juhi zinda hai"

neil:(shocked) "WHAT "

avni:"haan she is alive and she is in rang mahel "

neil:"kya no...this ...is not possible...she is dead..."

avni:"no Neil she is not wait I have prove "

she takes the laptop and starts the clip of rang mehel and it shows meher I mean juhi in it .....neil had mixed emotions.....

neil: "juhi....juhi zinda hai...or woh 5saal se is narg me ji rahi hai...(just then he saw ragani pandit) yeh yeh kaise ho sakta hai...(point toward ragani pandit) "

avni:"kya hua"

Neil:"she is ragani pandit and she is jailed....how can she be outside..."

avni:"neil she is the head of this place and yeah they are going to sell all the girl including juhi after 3 weeks to a Clint...."

Neil:"I have to do something I have to save juhi and other girls .."

avni:"not I Neil we ....we have to save them....ab chalo raat bahut ho gayi hai come on let's sleep or haan please ghar walo main se kisi ko bhi yeh nahi pata chalna chahiye ki juhi zinda hai ya hum yeh mission pe hain ok...."

Neil:"haan tum theek khahe rahi ho...."

they slept next....next morning....

Neil:(woke up and saw avni sleeping peacefully hugging Neil's hand , to himself) "avni tum itni acchi kaise ho sakti hu....rum mera past jan kar bhi meri madat karna chahati ho .....main juhi ko bacchaonga but remember one thing juhi mera past hai and tum mera aaj or aane wala kal....."(saying this he kissed avni's head due to which avni woke up)

avni:(sitting up and stretching)"good morning Neil"(she was looking too cute)

Neil:"good morning wify....meri morning kiss "

avni:(kissing neil cheek) "happy ab chalo hum breakfast karke police station chalte hain.....wahan we can watch the vedio to get some cule.....(avni was about to go when she remembers something) arre neil I forgot to tell you main jab juhi se Mili thi toh maine usko ek ganesh ji ki morti gift kiya or us morti main ek audio device hai jise we can hear everything that is going on there....."(saying this acni goes to get fresh)

after they had breakfast avneil left for police station....at police station....

dd:(shocked) "bhabhi are you sure that juhi is alive "

avni:"yes dd I saw her my self I know that this is hard for you and neil but please believe me...wait here see this vedio...."

avni shows dd the vedio and then avni tells neil and dd everything she saw whenshe went to rang mehel , when she saw juhi....

avni:(turning the audio device on)"chalo ab is me sunte hai ...we might find a clue...."

ragani pandit :(throw audio)"isse aaj raat ke liye acche se ready karo aaj raat ek barde client aarahe hain....(toward juhi) "yeh humara khuhinor hai...."

neil:(hearing this) " this is all my fault if I had investigation more she wouldn't have been in this situation ..."

avni:(hugging him)"neil listen I know this is hard but plz we have to do this for juhi ...plz be strong "
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
so guys I hope you like this update......
plz do comment and vote....
thank you for supporting me.....

precap:"Neil's punishment!"