Chapter 2

-Lilias POV-
(1 week later)
I woke up to the sound of Perky my Pomeranian barking, I shoved my hand under my pillow to get my phone but realised Perky stole it!! I jumped out of my bed and chased him around the house. I finally got it back and went back up to my room. It's was only 8:26, I checked my Snapchat to see if I got snaps. It was just streaks from Abby and my other friend Sarah. Nothing from Tal, that's strange since he normally spams me with things over night. I decided I should star the convo today.
Lilia- Hey Tal man
Tal- um who's is this?
Lilia- Uh Tals friend? Who is this?? And what my name saved as?
Tal- it's saved as : LilacLilia💗🌸
Tal- and this is this gf?
Lilia- oh um ok? Why do u have his phone
Tal- well he's asleep so he doesn't know I was just checking his texts
Lilia- ok..

Tal Never told me he had a gf! Well I'm not jealous at all since I don't really fancy him at all he's just my friend.. (lmao Lilia dis a lie)

-Tals POV-
I woke up seeing Emma on my phone.
Tal- What are you doing with my phone?
Emma- Um nothing just trying to beat ur score on snake vs block?
Tal- sure...

I knew she wasn't Doing that, I saw her click of snapchat and quickly going on the game, I bet she was checking my messages. I'm glad she's going home in a bit, shes too clingy with me.

2 hours later

Finally Emma is gone now I actually have time to text Lilia.
Tal- Hey Liliac
Lilia- Hi
Tal- what's up?
Lilia- nothing just ur gf texted me
Tal- what did she say??
Lilia- nothing bad really but it's just that u didn't tell me u had a gf..
Tal- oh I'm sorry I should of
Lilia- it's ok and it's not like I wanna get with u I just wanna be friends
(Ouch I just got friendzoned!!!)
Tal- well since u live so far away from me when r u gonna come visit?
Lilia- I haven't thought about that yet I guess I will see how much the tickets are
Tal- ok gtg talk to u later
Lilia- bye Tal man
Tal- bye liliac

Since she might be coming to California, I'll get her a little gift, just something small like a pandora ring! Shortly I went to the store and got her a heart ring, I bet she will love it!!
The thing I'm most scared of is how will Emma react to this.. I love her but I think she's not the one for me, she too clingy, annoying and always wants attention! She also always interrupts when I'm making videos and it takes me ages to finish them. Then she complains how YouTube is more important then her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it make sure to vote

Edit: im like dying of cringe but still babes 

-Tina