Chapter 56

-Lilia's POV-

Next day

It was 3 days before me and Ashanti are gonna go to Arizona to meet one of my biggest fans, Rita.

She's been a supporter since the start and i'm super thankful for it. Thats why we are going to meet her.

Also i get a little break from Tal. I do love him and all but i just think i still need some time.

Rita doesn't know we are coming so its surprise. Her mom knows and all tho.

I'm currently thinking about going down to the beach with Tal since he's been working hard on editing and filming his videos.

He's been filming for a few hours now and he seems to be really tense and tired. A nice trip to the beach won't hurt. It will be fun right?

I went over to his room and pressed my ear against the door to see if he was recording.

The only thing I heard was a groan. I opened the door and entered.

"Hey you ok?" I asked coming closer and rubbing shoulders. He seemed very tense.

"Yeah I'm just stressing" Tal replied.

"How about we go to the beach?" I suggest. A big smile appears on his face and he nods.

"Sure, let me get changed and stuff" he said getting up. I nodded and headed out the room.

Now I have to get changed.

I wore:

Over the top of that I wore some black shorts and a loose crop top

I packed everything like sun screen, towels an water and headed downstairs to wait for Tal.

He soon came downstairs and we exchanged smiles. He wore a tank top and his swimming shorts.

We got into the car and began driving. All windows were opened since today was a very hot day. We jammed out to Nicki Minaj's new album Queen.

In no time we got to the beach and Tal parked the car. I was praying no fans spot us.

We got out and made our way to the beach. It felt to be on it. We set out things near these rocks.

I put my towel down and applied sun screen all over so I don't burn. We brought an umbrella so Tal set it in the ground.

He put his towel next to mine and laid down on it next to me. I did the same.

"Do you want a drink?" Tal asked getting. I nodded putting my sunglasses on.

"Yeah can I have a blue slush please" I asked grinning at him. He chuckled and nodded.

"You're so childish, I'll be back in a minute" he said ruffling my hair and walking away.

I laid down again and relaxed. A voice yelled my name and I shot up.

A blonde haired girl was running up to me.

Oh no a fan...

———————————————————————
Hajjanakaabvajkska  I'm sorry for not updating :(
Hope you liked this short ass chapter
What's ya fave song from queen? Mine is hard white :))
-Tina xx