Chapter 35

-Lilia's POV-

"What time are you meeting him there?" Tal asked 

"About half 1" i reply looking from my phone.

If you're confused on whats happening well since Tal is going to hang out with Mel im gonna go to the mall with Adi. I haven't talked to him in a while so it would be a good thing to hang out with him.

I wore this:

I let my hair down and put on my usual makeup but this time with eyeliner

I decided to take a selfie and post it on Instagram since i haven't been on there in a while and i dont want people to think i'm dead or something.

Liked By talfishman, tilia, lilybluu88 and 54,463 others

LiliaTheLiliac Angel and Sinner ;)

View all 21,679 others

tilia WOW GIRLFRIEND 

lilybluu88 ok then bitch

Anthonyrivera YAAAA 

I forgot about that lilybluu88 person until she commented. Im glad she kinda left me alone although i'm still disturbed after she got that picture of the house.

"Are you ready to go i'll just drive you there" Tal said grabbing his car keys.

"Ok let me text Adi first tho" i say clicking on texts and texting him Tal is gonna drive me there.

Shortly we arrived at the mall. I was gonna meet him at the food court.

"Do you want me to pick you up after you finish shopping for are you going to his house" Tal said giving me a quick kiss.

"Um i think we are going to his apartment after but ill be back around 7 if that ok" i say

"Yeah ok just call me if you need me t come pick you up" He says giving me another kiss.

"ok i see him now so i gotta go now" I say to Tal getting out of the car.

"Ok ill see you later" Tal said waving 

I got out of the car and started walking out of the car and towards the food court.

I spotted Adi there on his phone probably waiting for me. I ran over to him and tried to scare him but it didn't work.

"Hey" He said while giving me a quick hug

"Hey you ready to shop?" i asked looking up at him since he's also taller then me.

"You know i am" He laughed and we began talking and walking into random stores.

We talked about life and joked around also we got kicked out of this clothing store since we were messing around with the hats they had for sale.

We ended shopping for about 2 hours buying all sorts of things until we got super hungry.

We decided to get Chick-fil-A.

"So whats Tal doing?" Adi asked while munching on his nuggets.

"He went to hang out with this girl" I say a bit upset but hey.

"asshole" Adi said rolling his eyes

"I mean i dont mind him hanging out with friends but he met her yesterday" I say

"But still he shouldn't have" I say looking down and continuing with my food trying to think how to change the subject.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is short since in the next one shit is gonna go down.

Im sad because this book is coming to an end soon but there will be a good 10 chapters left to write maybe more ;)

Go read my other story Angels and Sinners :) xoxox

-Tina