Chapter 50

-Lilia's POV-

"GOT NO SELF CONTROL" Everyone sang along to Bebe Rexha's new song while dancing and goofing around.

By this point i forgot about Tal and shit like that.

We were all still sober which is strange since there is so much alcohol.

I fell backwards right onto someones lap. I thought it was Ashanti'a but no, in fact it was Jojo's.

"I'm sorry" I say getting up but he grabbed my hips making me sit back down.

"No it's alright you can stay here" He smirked a bit.

I just stayed quiet and actually enjoyed this whole thing.

I thought for a minute, do i wanna be in another relationship?

I'm not even over Tal yet, let alone me dating his friend.

I like Jojo, but maybe not in that way.

I didn't have the effort to tell him but if he asks me out at least i know what to say.

Everyone kinda sat down and went on their phones but still laughed and talked to each other.

I got my phone out too and decided to go on Twitter just to see what's going on.

As soon as i pressed the app and the tweets loaded, i regretted it so much.

I broke down crying and threw my phone across the room hitting a wall and little pieces of glass shattered across the floor.

Everyone's attention turned to me and they all quickly got up and come over.

"Aw Lilia baby what's up??" Ashanti said hugging me tight and kissing the top of my head.

I just continued to cry and refusing to speak.

Jojo was hugging me from the behind Adi was basically holding onto my shoulders and putting his head on one of them. 

Ceena was sitting beside me holding onto my arm gently stroking it. Same with Nick but on the other side.

Ashanti was still trying to calm me down and Michael and Anthony were also trying their best to comfort me and hug me.

I suddenly got up and ran up to my phone and legit throwing it out the open window making it crack even more.

Everyone were clearly shocked on what just happened and still very confused.

Tal just ruined my life.

No one can know but now everyone knows.

"Check twitter if you really wanna know" I managed to get out and just keep crying

Everyone took their phones out and i assume go on Twitter.

Ashanti was the first one to react.

Let me just tell you it wasn't pretty.

"THIS FUCKING BASTARD DID NOT DO THAT" She screamed getting so mad.

"Wait what??" Everyone asked looking so confused.

I nodded to Ashanti so she could tell them about this horrific thing.

I covered my ears so i didn't hear any of it because it would only make me cry more.

I watched as everyones facial expressions changed from confused to worried.

"Please just don't judge me" i say quietly 

"Awh Lilia we would never" Adi said giving me a hug.

"I hope Tal fed Perky" I say getting worried.

What if he did something to him???

"How about if me and Shanti go and get him?" Adi said giving Ash a nod.

"Yeah we will go get him" She said before dragging Adi out the door.

I went back tot the couch and sat in between Nick and Jojo then you could say we all cuddled and watched Rugrats.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omgggg i haven't updated in so long but heres a new chapter  :)

If youre confused about the last chapter it's just basically the tweet Lilia cried abot because Tal 'exposed her'

ILY ALL TYSM FOR 5K ++ VIEWS!!!

-Tinaaaaaaaaaa