Chapter 15

-Lilias pov-

So its the next day and im going to this small cafe to meet my mum and my sister.

My mum used to always take me to this cafe when i was little.

I got dressed into black ripped jeans and a mustard colour jumper.

After i did everything i needed, i fed Perky, ate my own breakfast and called a uber to take me to the cafe.

AT THE CAFE

I walked into cafe looking for my mum and Melia.

I spotted them sitting at a small table, my mum was wearing a light blue long tank top with some deep blue jeans, not to mention my mum loves wearing nikes ;) 

Amelia was wearing a crop top with some adidas leggings and Jordans. Typical thing she would wear.

Not gonna lie i was pretty nervous since i havent seen her in a while.

I was pretty scared as well that fans might recognise  me and run up to me, it will confuse my mum and sister since they dont know about me being a youtuber..

Another thing people might think my mum is my sister or my friend since she looks so young.

"Lilia!" my mum said while i walked over.

She stood up and gave me a big hug, then i gave one to my sister.

I sat down and ordered a coffee.

We talked about things that were going on.

Until my mum asked this question.

"So have you got a boyfriend?" 

I kind of froze for a second, at the though of what she might say about Tal and me moving to Cali

"Well i met this guy called Tal... and hes just a good friend" i said 

"OOOOO how is he? do you like him?" Amelia asked all curious

"Hes really sweet, funny, he is good looking, his brother is really nice and his friends, they are funny"

"he sounds very nice, when will we meet him" My mum said

"Well about that, im moving in with him next week.." i said kinda quietly 

"Where does he live" my mum asked sounding a bit nervous

"Um well he lives in California.." i said

"Well honey that great!" my mum said sounding excited for me

We talked for another hour until i had to go since i needed to take Perky out for a pee.

AT HOME 

I took Perky out for a walk and when i came back i changed into my pjs and sat down and watched Netflix for the rest of the night until i fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter for yall :)

Tysm for all the views 

love you all!!!