Chapter 63

-Lilia's POV-

"I can't wait to see Tal" I sigh to Ashanti. I was so tired i could barely even keep my eyes open but he only had about 20 minutes left of this boring flight.

"I know you do and you'll see him very soon" She replied with a warm smile and i returned the gesture. I closed my eyes again and tried my best to go back to sleep.

Time later

We finally landed after what seemed like forever and i was buzzing to see Tal again because I've missed my mans so much. I was beyond excited.

We got off the plane safely and made our way inside to get our bags and meet Tal.

Once we collected our bags, we made our way quickly before anyone spotted us to the area where you meet people. Tal was picking us both up.

We entered the room and I immediately spotted the tall figure standing near the back. I grabbed Ashanti by the wrist and dragged her to Tal.

I hugged him as soon as we got close enough basically dropping my bag. It felt so good to be with him again.

"I've missed you!" I exclaimed not hiding how excited I was. He chuckled and grinned at me running his hand through my hair as I snuggled into his chest.

"Me too baby" he said kissing the top of my head.

"Hey Ash" Tal greeted Ashanti as I pulled away and let him give her a small hug.

"Hey Tal boy" she teased and he laughed along with me.

Tal grabbed my bag and grabbed my hand and we began walking back to the car. Once we were at the car, I got in the front with Tal while Ashanti sat in the back.

"How was the flight and everything" Tal asked us both starting up the car.

"It was really fun but the flight was boring" I say and Ashanti agreed. We explained to Tal the details of the trip and he seemed very interested.

We were playing random Swae Lee songs while laughing away with each other.

-

"Thank you so much again" Ashanti thanked Tal getting out the car and waving off to us.

"No problem bye!" Tal called out and waved as well. We watched her get into her house just to make sure and then Tal drove off.

"Glad to have you back Lil" he laughed and I smiled warmly putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm glad to be home although I lived Arizona" I admit and he nods.

"We should watch a movie when we get home" Tal suggested and I agreed although I was still really tired. I just wanted to be in my bed again.

Once we arrived, Tal got my bag while I unlocked the door. Perky came running to me as soon as he saw me and I dropped down to the floor to hug the precious fluff ball.

Luna came running as well and I hugged her too of course.

"Pay attention to meeee" Tal whined making me turn around to see him behind me. I laughed and got back up again.

"Go put the movie on" I shoo him away and he goes while I go upstairs. I quickly changed into sweatpants and a sports bra and go downstairs again to the living room.

"What are we watching?" I asked sitting down next to Tal.

"A giraffe documentary" he said and I raised an eyebrow at him in confusion.

"Just kidding we will watch the little mermaid" he said and I laughed. He's so childish.

"Alright then you goof"

———————————————————————-
Omfg I'm so bad at updating I'm rlly sorry
So this is the second to last chapter sadly but I will publish a sequel
Also today is the 5 month anniversary since XXXtentancion died💔 it has been hard and it does make me cry each time I think about it :(
So let's take a moment for him😭💔

IG: reactionehoe
- Tina x