Chapter 26

-Tal's POV-

The alarm blasted loudly into my ears. I  groaned and stretched then turned to Lilia. Her eyes were wide open clearly scared from the alarm. I slightly laughed and got up. She copied my actions and got up too.

SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE AT AN AIRPORT

We payed the uber driver and walked out of the car. I could tell Lilia wasn't in the mood. One thing i learned about her that you shouldn't wake her up at an early time because she might kill.

"You ok?" i asked kissing her forehead.

"Yeah just tired" She responded 

I just nodded. 

We went and gave our luggage and went to the part where they check your small luggage and they check you.

We took the stuff out of our bags and went through security.

I could feel Lilia smile to herself when i was going through security, probably because i looked weird.

Then she went and she looked hella scared.

I giggled to myself to piss her of. We did all the other stuff and now all we needed to do is wait in this huge ass airport. We went over to McDonalds to fill our stomachs up.

"Go find a seat ill order food" i say handing her my bag.

-Lilia's POV-

I sat down at a random booth and went on my phone and clicked on snapchat.

I looked like trash honestly. I wore an oversized Nike sweatshirt and some sweatpants with pink sliders. The sweatshirt was probably Tal's but he cant make me take it of unless he want me to walk around my my sports bra. I had my hair up in french braids and only a tiny bit of mascara on. I decided to take a quick selfie and post on instagram.

(Yes, its Kylie lmao just pretend she has blonde hair and that was a nike jumper)

Liked by TalFishman, liliac2, reactiontime and 26,123 others

LiliaTheLiliac Heading to Canada xox

View all 11,981

liliac2 PLEAESE COME TO ARIZONA NEXT

AmeliaSmith See ya bitch :)

reactiontime i bet Tal is coming ;)

 Tal came back with a tray of food. He bought back chicken nuggets, large fries, water, coke and a Big Mac.

He set the food down and sat down. We made a small talk and ate the food. By the time we were finished we had 10 minutes till be had to start heading to the gate. 

"Flight 696 start heading to the gate please" The female voice spoke through the speaker.

We picked up our bags and started walking to the gate. We were the first ones at the 1st class section. They checked our tickets and we boarded the plane.

It was a  2 seat so i sat next to the window and Tal sat next to me. We agreed that half way through we would switch so he can sit next to the window.

Everyone else got on the plane and the flight attended said all safety thing n stuff.

I put in my earphones and blasted Blackbear.

real love dont cost a mother fuckin penny

I was blasting I Miss The Old You if you can tell.

I laid my head on Tal's shoulder and got comfy.

SKIP PLANE RIDE

I must of fallen asleep because i woke up to a big crash. We landed.

I looked around and realised what was going on.

"Did i sleep the whole ride?" i asked Tal who was looking at me

"Yeah pretty much" he answerd

We soon got out of plane and started to head ad get our luggage.

Once we got that a brown haired girl came up to me. She was a fan.

"OMG LILIA" She ran up to me and hugged me while crying into my shoulder

"Hey babygirl" i said to her

"oh my god i love you so much, can i please get a photo?" she asked shaking

"OH MY GOD TAL" She shouted and went to hug him

Then i guess her mom came up to us.

I took a selfie with her, then with tal and then one big group photo her mom took.

We said bye and excitement shot through my body.

I was at home. The place all my childhood memories lay.

"I texted my mom we were here and she said that she ordered an uber for us." i said to Tal

"Ok lets go find them"  He said and we walked around to find him.

We eventually found him and got in.

And we were of to my childhood home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyyyyysssss

The next chapter is gonna be a bit awkward but exciting at the same time!

300 more reads till 2k :)

Tysm y'all 

Im also working on an Adi fanfic and Free Time Imagines and im already thinking about the squeal to this book lolol there will be real shit happening in the sequel 

I LOVE YOU BABIES

If you have Instagram and you wanna talk my fp is exoticmalu 

Its a Malu Trevjo fp although i havent posted in a while opppsss

I might post the chapter tonight but probably tomorrow.

This is irrelevant but if auto correct didnt exist there would be A LOT of spelling mistakes ;)

I swear to god i have dyslexia like im not kidding 

I spelt like 5 words backwards wtf lol

-Tina