Chapter 25

-Lilia's POV-

It's 3am and I'm thinking about random things with Tal cuddling into me.
I was think about my mom, how's she's doing, about my sister the little brat lolol. And Abby, actually we got into an argument because she didn't want me to leave, she called me a hoe and a bitch saying I'm all about the clout.

I'm really not tho.

Ever since that day we didn't speak. I heard she moved on with another girl and now she's got a boyfriend. Guess what I moved on too. I have the same as her but better.

Suddenly I felt really cold, I had no choice but to cuddle more into Tal. I was so cold and he was so warm, all wrapped up in blankets and duvets hehe.

I felt goosebumps forming on my skin, but the good ones when you're warm not cold or scared.

I dont know i just couldn't fall asleep. Who is this lilybluu88 person?

Im not gonna tell Tal i dont want him to worry about me. I bet its just a troll trying to scare me. But how would they get the picture of the house? Im begging to think someone is stalking me...

MORNING

I woke up at some time i dont know what time it was tho.

I rolled onto my right side to find Tal all snuggled into a blanket with his cat laying at the foot of the bed and Perky sleeping besides Tal. It was so cute i took a picture but didn't post it.

I decided i wouldn't wake him up so i went to the kitchen downstairs and started an instagram live.

"Hey guys!" i said cheerfully but kinda quietly  because i didn't wanna wake anyone up.

I watched as people came flooding in spamming with comments.

"Well as you can see im not in my room, actually im in the kitchen. I woke up early and didn't wanna wake Tal up so i went down here and since i have nothing to do im here lololo" i said grabbing some Fro Yo.

"Let me answer some of your questions" i said

I looked at all the questions flooding in the comment section.

"Yes Tilia is real lolololol" i say giggling 

"I live in the same house too hehe here in California"

"Im 19 and Canadian" 

"I have a Pomeranian named Perky" 

Blah blah blah, i answered more questions until i felt like i had to check up on Tal make sure he aint dead.

I said my goodbyes and ended. I ran upstairs and guess what.

Me being the clumsy shit i am, i bumped into Tal, i almost fell back down the stairs.

 Luckily he caught me in time before i flew down.

"Wow where are you rushing to?" he asked trying to hide his smirk

"Just checking if youre dead" i said honestly 

"Well guess what, i was checking if you were kidnapped because you were not in bed"

"Sorry but i was bored"

"Next time stay so i can cuddle someone" 

He walked off with a smirk before i could say anything.

LATER

I was thinking about my mom. I never told her im dating Tal.

I decided i should tell her before she finds out and yells at me for not telling her.

PHONECALL

Lilia: Hey mom!

Mom: Hey Lil

Lilia: Um this might not be the best way to tell you but..

Mom: LILIAN ARE YOU PREGNANT?!!??!?!?

Lilia: No mom haha

Mom: ok what is it then

Lilia: Well i have a boyfriend..

Mom: ITS THAT TAL GUY ISNT IT!

Lilia: Yes mom lolo, well when can he meet you?

Mom: Well when are planning to come to Canada?

Lilia: Well im gonna ask him when we can come

Mom: well youre welcome to stay any time you want baby

Lilia: thanks mama love you

Mom: love you too babe

END OF PHONECALL

I was so happy she approved of him. I was almost jumping up and down from excitment.

"TALLLL" I yelled for him to come

"COMING" He yelled back and came within 2 seconds.

"Yes princess?" he asked giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well i was thinking would you wanna meet my mom and my little sister?" i asked with puppy eyes

"I WOULD LOVE TOO!" He shouted 

"Haha well i talked to her already and she said we can come anytime we want so when shall we go to Toronto?" i asked

"I dont know next week? and im so excited ive never been to Canada!" he said

"sounds good to me!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys i re read my chapters and i swear to god they are so confusing. Im so sorry if you dont know whats going on lmao

Please message me if you wanna know anything about the story lol

Next chapter will be a week time skip to when they are at the airport n stuffff.

Btw idk if Tal been to Canada irl lol just pretend he hasnt 

-Tina