Chapter 7

-Lilias POV-
Me and Tal made a first video for my channel. It was quite fun we reacted to the dumbest text people sent.
"So do you want to go see the new movie DeathTrap?" (Random movie does it even exist? Lmao)
I replied with" sure let's go now"

Skip car ride-at the cinema

As we arrived at the cinema a lot of fans came running up to Tal. Most of the fans were girls, a lot prettier then me honestly. I was just standing next to Tal quietly when this brown haired girl pushed me to the ground and 'accidentally' kicked me in the stomach.
"GUYS DONT BE MEAN TO MY FRIEND SHES NEW HERE!" Tal practically shouted at the girl
"You should treat her with respect" he then said looking mad.
The girl gave me a glare and walked away with her friends.
Tal helped me up and said:
"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"
I replied with
"The brown haired girl pushed me to the ground and 'accidentally' kicked me in the stomach"
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry that some of my fans are mean to you"
"It's ok let's just go inside and watch the movie"
"Ok lets go"

We headed inside and got our tickets. We also got some popcorn. After that we headed into the room.

-half way through the movie-
I get scared easily that's why I jumped when a scary pop up came on. Tal saw me and put his arm around me, I honestly was screaming inside but I felt a little bit awkward. I hugged him incase another pop up came on.
After the movie ended we went to the car park to go home.
Then I saw someone who I really didn't wanna see... Jamie
I rushed to the car without saying anything. When we got home we just chilled for the rest of the night, it was going all well until I got a text from an unknown number...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I HONESTLY RUN OUT OF IDEAS 😂😂•
•MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE•
Instagram: reactionehoe
•please comment some ideas on what should happen ^_^•

Edit: 
lmao why was i so cringy 

-Tina