Chapter 27

-Lilia's POV-

The uber ride seemed like a LONG time but it really wasnt. It was only about 45 minutes.

We were now driving through my neighbour hood. My neighbour hood.

My eyes widened as i saw the apartment i used to live in AKA my mum's house.

I was super nervous on how my mom would react, and my lil sister. She would tease me about having a boyfriend.

Then i remember my mom would be a savage and show Tal my baby pictures and tell him all sort of things he didnt know about me. Well shit.

The uber pulled up in front of the house, we payed, grabbed our stuff and stepped out of the uber.

"Are you excited?" i asked calmly but inside i was screaming.

"Yeah i am, i bet youre happy to see your mom and sister" he said

I nodded and planted a small kiss on his cheek because i couldnt reach his forehead.

He smiled and i knocked on the door. 

My mum opened and immediately welcomed us.   

"AHHHH WELCOME WELCOME" She shouted hugging us both

"Im Lia, you must be Tal?!" she said shaking his hand

"Yes i am" he said proudly 

"Well come on in" She said stepping aside so we can come in.

I run into the living room to see our family pet fish, Sushi.

My mom and Tal were chatting away and getting along which was a good thing.

"AMELIA COME DOWN" She yelled

"COMING" Melia yelled back

She came running down the stairs.

"Heyyy" She said waving at us both

"Hey Melia, Hi...." she questioned 

 "Tal, nice to meet you" Tal said nodding at her

We settled into the spare room and talked more about life.

And i was right my mom took out an old album full of my baby pictures and started showing Tal. FML.

"Awww, you looked so cute" Tal said smiling at me.

I wanted to smash my head into the wall.

"Shut up i was so chubby" i said rolling my eyes playfully.

She continued showing him more pictures and telling him embarrassing stories, it was time to eat. 

She made chicken with potato and some veggies. Basic as fuck but hey thats what i used to eat pretty much everyday.

We all sat down at the table and began eating. I felt very awkward for some odd reason.

We carried on talking and eating until everyone finished their food.

"So tomorrow we can go look around the city?" my mom asked clearing the dishes.

"Yeah we can go around the city and ill show you the neighbour hood" i said to both Tal and my mom.

She nodded in response. 

"I havent even shown you around the house let me show you, follow me" i said to Tal 

I showed him the entire downstairs, he was impressed.

"So on the 1st floor we have the main bathroom, my moms room, a spare room with a small toilet." 

"On the 2nd floor is Melia's room and my room, which has a bathroom" 

"Wow your room is so cool" he said walking in and admiring the things in my room, there wasnt much because most of it is back at home, in Cali.

"This is were we will be sleeping" i say pointing to the bed 

"ok cool" he replied

Oh and youre probably wondering where we left Tal's kitty and Perky, well Ashanti is looking after them so its all good kids.

We went downstairs and talked with my mom some more until it was getting quite late.

"im going up to bed cuz im super tired, ill see you in the morning mama" i say kissing her cheek

"Yeah im getting pretty tired too, ill see you in the morning" Tal said hugging my mom

"Alright kids, sleep well" she said

"OH AND CONDOMS ARE IN THE TOP CABINET AND DONT BE TOO LOUD!" My mom yelled

"MOM WE ARE NOT GONNA DO THAT!" I yelled back embarssed

Tal laughed at me so i flipped him of.

I felt something touch my ass so i quickly turned around to find Tal grabbing it.

"Oi bitch hands to yo self" i say taking his hands of

He chuckled in response.

"Im going for a shower so ill be back in ten minutes." i say taking my pjs and walking into the bathroom

"ok" Tal said back

I striped out of my baggy cloths and walked into the shower, i turned the water on and let it fall onto my body.

Good ten minutes later i came out of the shower, dried myself off and changed into my pjs. 

It was pretty warm in the house unlike the outside, so i wore a Calvin Klein sports bra and some random shorts.

Tal was already in bed on his phone.

"Finally now i can use the bathroom" he complained getting up

"shut up" i say back to him

He went into the bathroom and i assume did all the stuff he needed to do.

5  minutes later he came back and hoped next to me on the bed. By that point it was almost 12.

"im going to sleep" I say laying my head kinda on his chest but his shoulder too.

"same, night princess" he said and kissed my head

"night" i say back

"Loves you" i whisper

"love you too" he whispered back

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIII 

Almost at chapter 30 yayaya

Im planning to make this story have at least 50 or more chapters 

I know there isnt much drama at the moment but once they are back in California there will be some tea *sip* 

Tysm for all the views and votes on this story! i soon might publish my imagines book :)

If you have any suggestions or questions about the story make sure to comment or dm me on instagram

My user is exoticmalu 

Im also thinking of maybe turning it into a reaction time or kyuite fanpage because idk i still love Malu but i dont think i need a fanpage.

But at the same time im gonna post and be active 24/7 for like 3 days then just not post lol

Love you all babies :) 

-Tina