Chapter 10

-Tals Pov-

When i came back from Anthony's house i realised that  Lilia wasn't home. I started to panic when she wasnt anywhere in the house, then my phone rang, it was an unknown number. I got nervous  for a second because it might of been a fan but to my surprise it was....... Lilia. 

"Omg Lilias where are you???????" i screamed into phone.

"Tall.. I..I... mm at McDonalds.. please come and pick me up phone.. ill explain later" she said into the, i could hear her start to cry.

"ok im coming"

-Lilias pov- 

i was so relieved  that Tal is coming to pick me up from McDonalds. After he ended i thanked the lady and walked out to the front of the building. I started crying for no reason until a stranger approached me.. 

"Hey are you ok?" he asked, his voice sounded like a 40 year old mans voice.

i looked up at him and yes he looked about 40-45.

"um yes" i said no wanting to speak to him any longer.

Then suddenly he grabbed my wrist. I was so shocked for a moment, i froze. IM NOT GONNA LET THIS CREEP TAKE ME AWAY!1!1

I pulled back and screamed for help. Thats when i got an idea to kick the old man where the sun doesn't shine.

I kicked him as hard as a i could and ran towards the side.

Luckily Tal pulled up and i quickly got in the car.

By this point i was in tears, i hugged Tal as hard as i could.

I explained the whole story to him and he said

"Oh  my gosh Lilia im so sorry this happened to you i should of taken you with me to my friends" 

"its ok it was a bit of a weird experience  for me lol" i laughed a little.

A smile formed on his face, gosh i love his smiles

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Heres another chapter for y'all :)- 

instgram-  reactionehoe

Edit:
mkay

-Tina