Chapter 42

-Tal's POV-

"What do you want me to wear?" I asked Lilia holding up a Nike shirt and an Adidas hoodie.

"The nike shirt with those jeans" She pointed to the ones laying on the side.

"Ok i'll go change also how long is it gonna take you to get ready" I questioned her since she's only picking out her outfit still unlike me i already picked it.

"I don't know about half an hour?" She said looking at 2 shirts

"What time did Ashanti tell you to be there?"

"Around 7" 

"Ok we have just over an hour then" I say walking into the bathroom to change.

The whole entire time i was thinking about Lilia singing. I can't question because she would kill me but why doesn't she wanna tell me? I could tweet about it so people give her support? I should do that!

I happily got changed and walked out the bathroom.

She's already changed into a pair of ripped jeans with a cropped idk google it  crop top.

"Are you ready?" i asked grinning 

"No i have to do my makeup?" She said a bit rudely

"Alright sorry" I say backing away.

"Call me when you're ready" I also say going downstairs.

SOME TIME LATER 

"I'm ready we can go"  She said walking down stairs.

She looked beautiful. Everything matched well even with her cast.

"Ok lets go then" I said and she nodded.

We got out the house and i locked it you know.

Once we got into the car i got the nerve to ask some questions.

"So when are you getting your cast of?" I asked starting up the car.

"In just over a week i think but they will call me to tell me when i guess" She said with a small sign.

I nodded keeping my eyes on the road.

"I never told you who is gonna be there did i?" She asked

"No you didn't"

"Well Ashanti, Adi and the boys and 4 other girls" 

"Cool" 

The she seemed to be kinda tense so i put some music on so she wouldn't be.

I put on the radio and a Cardi B song came on. I know she likes Cardi so i left it on.

In the corner of my eye i saw her smile which made me smile :)

Shortly we got to Ashanti's house and i parked the car next to her White Porsche.

Damn she's rich.

We got out and i grabbed Lilia's hand before she would walk away.

She knocked and seconds later Ashanti opened the door with a big smile.

"Hey guys! Come in" She said happily. She's being her bubbly happy self.

"Where are the others?" Lilia asked giving her a hug.

"They are on their way i think? Also only 2 other girls are coming since the others can't come but they can't stay for long since they are going somewhere or something?" Ash said scratching the back of her head then giving me a small hello hug.

"Oh ok what are their names" Lilia asked coming over to me and giving me a small hug.

"Lexi and Faye" She said passing me and Lilia a glass of water. I think.

"The others should be here soon too" Ashanti said giving me a small nod.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is only a like a filter chapter and the next one will be longer! 

Sorry i couldn't update for a while i have a lot going on with school so i have some big homeworks to do and i have a couple tests :(

I'm trying my best to update as much as i can but i can't always think of what to say in them so please understand :)

Goal: 5K 

-Tina xx