Chapter 19

-Lilias pov-

Its the next day me and Ashanti decided to meet for some coffee at Starbucks.

I got up took a shower and got dressed into a black skirt with a white crop top, i tucked it in.

I started doing my makeup when Tal ran in a screamed my name.

"WHATT HAPPENED!" I yelled back dropping my brush

 "hi" he said calmly laughing

"oh my god you scared me" i say punching his arm

He lightly pushed me and ran out the door, oh it was on!

I dropped everything and chased after him.

I came up behind the sofa when i felt someone grab me from the behind and push me onto  the couch.

He feel right on top and i squealed like a little girl because of all his body weight.

"OHHHH MYYY GOOOOOD GET OFF IM DYING!!" I yelled at him trying to push him of, he leaned in and for a second i thought he was gonna kiss me..

Instead he started tickling me like crazy.

I screamed for him to stop but instead he said:

"WHY SHOULD I STOP" HE YELLED BACK

"BECOUSE I..MM ... SOOO .... T..T..TICKILISH.. ST..OOP" I SHOUTED AT HIM

As i said that he stopped for a second and that gave me enough time to flip us over so i was on top now. (LOLOLOL THAT SOUNDS WRONG) 

He didn't realise until i started tickling him back.

"AGGGGHHHHH FUCK.... SS..T.T.OOOPPPP" HE SCREAMED  CLEARLY NOT ENJOYING THE TIME

"THATS WHAT YOU GET" I say getting of him

He got up and went into the kitchen and i went back upstairs to finish my business.

LATER 

So i just went out the cafe after i had coffee with Ashanti, she's really nice we got to know each other more.

I got in the uber that was waiting for me.

"Hello where do you want to go?" the girl said to me, she looked about 21 with brown hair and green eyes.

"Insert a random address here"  i said to looking at my phone. This girl is giving me weird vibes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMLLL THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BUT DW THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE DRAMA FILLED 

IM SORRY THIS TOO SO LONG TO POST BUT I WAS BUSY OVER THESE PAST DAYS

ITS SO SHORT IM SORRY DONT KILL ME PLS!!!11!!!!!1111!1

-Tina xoxo