Chapter 32

-Lilia's POV-

I shot straight up as the loud British Anthem was playing in my ears.

"Tal you're a real dickhead sometimes, i was having a nice dream about fucking your brother" i say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"WHAT" He stopped it and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Bro i was kidding don't take it personal ;)" i winked (Low key hrvy quote right there )

"you better be cuz i can do it way better then that scumbag with a dick sized of a tic tac" he said laying back next to be (LMAOOO I DONT MEAN IT)

"yeah i know" i say slowly falling back asleep.

"Dont go to sleep we are going to my parents house remember" he says

"yeah true let me go get ready" i say getting out of bed.

He did to and got in the shower like always. I went into the other bathroom and took a shower there.

He got dressed into a shirt with some jeans and adidas shoes.

"What do i wear, i dont want them to think im a hoe?" i say looking through my cloths.

"They wont think that, maybe wear this" He says pointing to this one outfit.

It didn't look too bad or too hoe so i decided to wear it. I did my hair up in a bun too.

Along with that i put a thin layer of foundation, concealer, eyebrow stuff, mascara and light red lipstick on

Along with that i put a thin layer of foundation, concealer, eyebrow stuff, mascara and light red lipstick on. I did contour my face a bit but not too much so it looked like i caked my face with makeup. 

I topped the look up with some small hoops and dark red heels to make everything match.

"Is this too much?" i asked Tal looking worried.

What if they dont like me? What if they think im a hooker? What if they wont approve?

All those questions flooded my mind and i almost fell over.

"Thats perfect, they will love you! dont be nervous" He says kissing me 

"Im hungry lest go to IHOP" i say because its true we haven't had breakfast

"Yeah lets go we have time to spare" He said walking out the door.

We went straight to IHOP, not many people were there tho. Strange normally its pretty packed.

We sat down and this pretty girl with ombre hair came up to us to take our orders.

"Hi welcome to IHOP what would you like to get?" She asked

"Oh my gosh Lilia is that you?" she said getting all excited

"Im such a big fan!" she kinda yelled