Chapter 22

-Tals pov-

Its the next day and i think i have the guts to ask Lilia on a date.

I know we havent known each other for ages but i feel close enough to her to ask her, if it goes as planned i will ask her to be my girlfriend.

I called Adi to help me up earlier and he told me everything i needed for here to yes.

I went up the stairs to find her setting her camera up, means she about to film.

Im glad i got her into youtube, i imagine how fun it would be to film all sorts of videos with her and not have people assume anything, do all these couple challenges and stuff like that.

I stop daydreaming and spoke up. But before i did she spoke.

"Hi Tal whats up?" she asked looking up from her computer.

"Uhh... I-I-I wanted to a-ask you something.." i said shyly, i never asked anyone on a date so it kinda awkward for me.

WAIT WHAT IF SHE SAYS NO?!?!??!

"Yeah what is it?" 

"wOuLd YoU gO oN a DaTe WiTh Me?" i said a bit fast 

She smiled at me and said:

"Of course i would! what time?" she asked excited

" 5 pm sharp." i said.

"ok that sound great" she said as she smiled

I love her smiles.

"Well im going to Adi's house and ill probably get ready there so ill come pick you up then?" i said turning to the door.

"ok see you there" she said as she waved

I grabbed all my stuff and went out the door to the car.

-Lilias POV-

When i heard Tal leave i started screaming with excitement! GDGSDJJDWJHWEHKEFBK

I immediately called Ashanti to come over and help me get ready, oh and by the way me and Ashanti are really close now.

She came within 8 mins.

"ASHHOE" I yelled hugging her

"LILHOE" She yelled back.

We call each other hoes, thats how close we are.

"Bruh i got the best outie for you girlll you gonna slayyyy" She said

Just incase your wondering shes half Latina if that makes sense.

I firstly showed her around the house and introduced her to Perky and Tal's cat.

She was impressed.

We took a quick selfie as well and i posted it on my snapchat.

(Imagine the girl in the back has black hair with bangs)