Chapter 36

-Tal's POV-

I cannot believe i have done this.

God why am i so stupid?!

I drove home in tears hoping no one would see me in this horrible state.

I sped all the way home and quickly unlocking the door.

I dont normally cry but this time i messed but so bad and i couldnt turn it back. I cant ask anyone for advice. 

Adi would beat me up. My parents would be disappointed. Ashanti would kill me. My friends would think im an asshole.

Im basically helpless. I cant google it since i never know if Lilia checks my history although i could delete it it would be a google auto fill.

Oh you're probably wondering what i did, well lets think back to 3 hours ago..

3 HOURS AGO

I pulled up at Mel's house and parked my car.

Her house is pretty big not gonna lie. I stepped out the car and walked over to the front door. I rang the door bell and waited until someone answered.

Mel opened the door and immediately pulled me in for a hug almost kissing my cheek but i turned my head in time.

"Tal hey welcome!" She said in her high pitched voice as her long bleach blonde hair brushed past her shoulders reviling her super skimpy top.

"Uh hey" i said kinda awkwardly

"Well what are you waiting for come in!" She gestured for me to come in and i did.

"So what are we gonna do?" i asked looking around the house.

To be honest im not a big fan of her house, its pretty dirty.

"Well i guess we can get to know each other and then watch a movie?" She said winking. Did she forget i have a girlfriend?

"Yeah sure i guess" I say. Why did i agree to this?

"Well we gonna watch it in my room so follow me" She said turning around and walking up the stairs. She tried to grab my hand but i declined again.

  She led me upstairs and showed me her room. Once again, so dirty and messy and it kinda smelt bad no gonna lie.

"You can sit down i will set up a movie." She said 

Im hoping she hasn't choose anything like 50 shades of grey but to what did i except, she choose just that!

"You know this movie?" she asks showing me the box

"Yes i watched it" I say not very intrested.

"Well lets watch it again" She said putting the dvd in.

Im really beginning to regret my life decisions. (Same.)

I nodded awkwardly. She sat down next to me on her bed. Did i mention she came very close to me. 

SKIP TO A DIRTY PART

The first dirty part came on and i felt super uncomfortable watching it with Mel. When Mel asked to hang out i didn't think we would be doing this.

"So are you a virgin?" Mel paused the the movie and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Um yes..." I say getting super nervous.

"Same" She smirked wildly. Thats when i knew something was up.

I looked at her weirdly then i realised she smashed her lips onto mine.

For a split second a kissed back but then i realised what i was doing and pulled away as quick as i could. 

"WHAT THE FUCK I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" I scream at her.

"Opppsss" She giggled.

I had it. I ran out of the room and ran out of the house getting into my car.

I was out of breath when i got to my car. I couldn't believe i kissed her. How am i gonna tell Lilia? She's gonna break up with me. I broke down and began driving.

-Mel's POV-

"Yes i kissed him" i yell into the phone to Emma.

"Good now you have to at least make out with him or at least smash" She said laughing.

"Yeah ill try" i say hanging up.

For fuck sake why did i have to do it. That guy is so ugly and i dont even like him. Im glad im getting paid for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWO

I know cheating happens in most books (Well the ones i read) but i kinda needed this kind of drama so yeah

I was re reading my first few chapters and i realised some sentences dont make sense or the grammar is so bad.

I am gonna edit it so it makes more sense hahaha :)

Go read my other book Angels and Sinners xo

-Tinanananana