Chapter 9

-Lilias Pov-

It was the next day and Tal went out with one of his friends, so i was alone in the house.

I sat down at the couch when i got a phone call from an unknown number. My idiotic self thought it might be Tal calling from his friends phone because it died? So i answered it.

(Bold=Unknown) (normal=Lilia)

"Hey Lilia" voice spoke, it was a familiar voice.

"Who is this?" i asked  

"Remember i told you yesterday to meet me by bridge, well you didn't meet me did you?"

"Um.." was all i could say, i froze 

"You should expect a surprise as a punishment" he spoke and hung up.. 

I chocked on air. I was scared to death on what they might do to me. 

Just as i stood there the door bell rang, i couldn't move. I started having a panic attack right there on the spot. Without thinking i go and open the door and see someone who i never wanted to see in my life...

Yes, it was Jamie you all probably guessed. I looked up at him, he had a smirk on his face and as i was about to say something everything went black.

Some time later

I woke up tied to a tree, i looked around it was dark and i could barley see anything.

The rope i was tied to wasn't very strong, with a bit of force i got out of it. I started running as far as i could without caring if anyone was following me.

After running for about 10 mins i stopped at a bench. I had no idea where i was by this point, it was dark and cold AND i didn't have my phone so i couldn't call anyone. Tal must be looking for me.

  I had to figure out what happened, so Jamie knocked me out and tied me to a tree and left me there? To add to that my head hurt so bad. I felt like im gonna fall...

Luckily i didnt. I saw the bright McDonalds sign ahead of me so i decided to go there and ask where i was.

When i got there i asked one of the staff

"um excuse me" i said quietly so only she could hear me, i didn't want any creep to hear that i was alone and lost they might follow me?

"Yeah?" The lady said 

"could you tell  me where i am?"

"Sweetie your in California, are you lost"

"yes actually could i use one of your phones?" I asked getting my hopes up 

"sure just follow me" she replied with 

She led me to a back room kinda thing and gave me her phone then went out of the room.

I luckily remembered Tals number, so i called him.

I got super nervous when it rang and to my surprise he answerd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-TYSM FOR 200+ READS IT HONESTLY MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!1!1- I MIGHT WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER SO STAY TUNED-

Instagram: reactionehoe

Edit: 
im sorry but wtf is this chapter

-Tina