Chapter 62

-Lilia's POV-

It was the day when me and Ashanti are leaving to go back to California. I dont wanna leave because i actually like Arizona but i also miss my dog and of course Tal.

"I'll miss you so much!" I say to Rita embracing her in a huge bear hug. I could feel myself start to tear up, but hey, i'll miss this girl.

"Awww me too" She replies and begins to sob too. I pull away and plant a soft kiss on her forehead to comfort her.

"Its been the best days of my life, thank you so so much" She says and i hug her again making sure to show all my love for her. She's been there since day 1.

We pull away and she goes to give Ashanti a hug and say goodbye while i go over to her mom to thank her.

"Thank you so much for having us" I say giving her a hug too. She hugs back and smiles.

"You're very welcome, you can stay with us any time you wish" She replies and i nod and smile in response. Once we all said our goodbyes, me and Ash began walking to drop our bags off and all that.

Once we did all of that jazz we went through security then went to get food since our flight was in about an hour.

"How did you like it?" Ashanti asked while we were in the line for mcdoanlds. I turned to her and gave her a warm smile.

"I loved it honestly, would defo come back" I cheer and she giggles patting my back. We got to the front of the line and we both ordered our food. I got a Big Mac meal while she got a chicken nuggets. We got our food and sat down at a booth next to a window. It was pretty hidden so we could eat our food in peace.

I pulled out my phone to text Tal and let him know we are boarding the plane soon. I honestly miss him like crazy.

Lilia: im boarding the plane soon boo

Tal: alright I'll finally see you soon, I've missed you like crazy 😴💗

Lilia: aww I've missed you too giraffe man😂😘

Tal: I've missed your cuddles 😭😂💕

Lilia: me too ✨😭

Tal: but I'll see you soon ❤️

Lilia: yeah, but anyways I gotta finish my food then we are going on the plane so I'll text you before we take off💖

Tal: alright see ya 😘

Lilia: ✨💗

"I bet you're texting Tal" Ashanti laughed and I looked up from my phone. I nodded and burst out in laughter. She knows me well.

"I bet you've texted Adi" I smirk giving her a small wink and she instantly blushes.

"It's pretty obvious you two have a thing Ash" I say softly and she shyly nods. I smile and reach to pat her head.

Once we were done with our food. We only have 10 minutes until the gate opens so we began walking to wait.

10 minutes passed in no time and we found ourselves in the first class area in the plane. I plugged my head phones in and played some calming music to help me sleep while Ashanti was picking a show to watch.

Soon enough we were thousands of feet in the air going back to California.

I'm so excited to be back home.

———————————————————————-
YALL IM SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 682 YEARS BUT IM BACK NOW AND ILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN💗

Thank you so much for 20K views this means to much too me and I'm so thankful I can't describe how great full I am for all the support
You guys mean the world to me and It makes me so happy whenever you guys vote or comment :)

I love you my babies 😘

IG: reactionehoe

-Tina xxxx