Chapter 4

Chapter 4
^Imagine Tals living room looks like this irl^

-Tals POV-
I saw a text I never wanted to see... it was Emma's sister, Susan, I hated her and she hated me after a small but big incident with her...
When I first stared dating Emma, Susan didn't exactly like me, she was a bit crazy. One night Emma went to a store and I stayed in her room with Susan, she said to me "you better not hurt Emma ever!"
I said back "what if I break up with her!" I was only joking but she took it seriously... she ran to the bath room and got a blade.. she threatened to kill me if I do anything or break up with Emma, she will hurt me. Even kill me. She cut me really bad that night and I just had to hide the pain.
I still have scars from then cuts.
The text said: "Emma told ms everything, you better watch out and protect your little friend, Lilia or you might not see her again.."
I stared at my phone in shock. I was completely speechless, I didn't know what to do, I know Lilia will probably wanna go explore California. We just had to stay home today maybe?
(Half an hour later)
Lilia: Morning :)
Tal: Morning :)
Lilia: where are we going today?
Tal: uhh about that.. i think we should just stay home today..
Lilia: What? Why
Tal: oh um..
(Skip Tal explaining)
Lilia: omg
Tal: I know we should maybe watch Netflix?
Lilia: sure what movie do you wanna watch?
Tal: A Comedy
Lilia: ok

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked itttt!!! Make sure to vote! Xx

Edit: idk why she is called Susan but she is  and this chapter is so cringey oml 

-Tina