Chapter 34

-Emma's POV- (Surprise Bitch!)

Y'all thought you wouldn't hear from me again? Well guess what? You're Wrong!

I was casually scrolling thorough twitter when i remembered that Lilia hoe has an account.

I typed in her name and clicked on her profile. Everything was normal until one tweet caught my eye.

Tilia is real ;)

Bruh, did he move on so fast? To be honest i knew this was gonna happen and im not gonna let it carry on.

Susan is currently in the UK so im all alone and i need to come up with a plan for him to cheat on her then bam they break up!

I was thinking very hard until i thought of brilliant idea!

I could get my friend Mel to get super close with Tal and then smash!

I called her up and she agreed to the idea which is good. Now how am i gonna get her to meet him?

-Tal's POV-

I walked out of the bedroom where i was getting ready in and went downstairs.

As i was about to sit down and call up my brother, the door bell rang.

I got up and went to open it.

A girl with REALLY bleach blonde hair and dull blue eyes was standing there in a hoe outfit. Basically only a sports bra and shorts that were so short you can see her thong.

Shit. What if its a fan?

"Um hi, im lost could you help me find the nearest Walmart?" she asked getting closer to me.

I took a step back and said:

"Its just around the corner" I say pointing.

"Oh and by the way my name is Mel, whats yours?"

"Im Tal nice to meet you" i say just being polite

"I know we just met but would you wanna hang out?" she asked trying to touch my arm

"Um i have a girlfriend" i say truthfully kinda feeling awkward.

"Thats fine she can hang out with us too!" she happily said

"Uh yeah" i say looking donw

"Well here's my number ill text you later bye boo!" she said blowing me a kiss and walking away.

Shit, the bad thing is she knows where i live which means if she leaks my address im gonna have to move.

I closed the door and turned around. Should i tell Lilia or not? I dont wanna lie to her but does she wanna know..

"Hey who was that?" Lilia said coming downstairs. It made me feel extra bad if i dont tell her because she broke her wrist and it must hurt so much.

"Uh my this girl was asking where Walmart was so i told her then she wanted to hang out so i told her that i have a girlfriend and then she was like she can hang out to and then she gave me her number" i said pretty quickly panting

"Wow youre talking too fast and how come are you out of breath?" she laughed stepping closer to me

"Im not stopping you from making new friends so i guess you can hang out with her because i trust you wont do anything" she said giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Well i dont even know if i want to, she seemed like a hooker" i say thinking

"Well its up to you" she said walking away.