Chapter 40

-Lilia's POV-

I woke up with my neck hurting.
I must of fallen asleep while doing some paperwork. I stretched and checked the time.

7:23 pm.

I got up and walked out my room and began walking down the stairs.

Tal was sitting in the computer editing a video I think.
I froze for a minute. What if he went through my search history?

"Hey Lilia" He said suspiciously

"Ermmm Hey" I gulped

"You have a great singing" He says turning the chair around so he's directly looking me in the eyes.

"What?" I managed to get out. He went through my history.

"I didn't know you modelled or sang" He said so calmly

"I don't know what you're talking about" I lied

"Lilia Sings?"

"You went through my search history"

"Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"I don't wanna talk about it" I say walking away. I feel like crying and screaming at the same time.

"No wait you have to explain" He said getting up and yanking me by the arm with a broken wrist.

"Oww that hurt! And I don't have to tell you anything!" I yell

"But I wanna know its not like I'm judging you" He says more calm but still kinda yelling

"NO DONT EVER MENTION IT AGAIN AND I MEAN IT EVER" I completely shout and run out the door

Ugh i knew i should have never created that channel. Its causing so many problems now. The worst thing is i don't know the password to it so i can't delete it. It's there forever.

My fans and other people will find out one way or another and i will get hate again.

The only reason why i stopped posting covers is because of BULLYING.

I got bullied at school for it and strangers would harass me about it on the streets. 

I wouldn't go out the house with some kind of shade. Too many people were hating on me i just couldn't stand it.

The only reason why i never told Tal is because he would try to encourage me to sing again and i don't want to. It's too difficult to come back to plus my voice is horrible.

I ran all the way to the beach to watch the sunset. It helps me relax and get my mind of things that stress me out.

It was getting pretty dark so the beach was pretty empty. I sat down on the soft sand in front of the calming sea and just began think starring at it waiting for the sunset.

I waited for it and then took a picture.

Liked by lilac2, adifishman, gosha676 and 68,644 others

LiliaTheLilac Enjoy every sunset.

View all 54,332 comments

liliac2 baby u ok?

tilia Wow 

TalFishman But your singing voice is great..

Once i saw Tal's comment i was fuming. My blood was boiling by this point. I was so mad i wanted to smash something and scream like i'm being cut up. But of course i didn't. 

It was pretty dark now so i had to go back before i got kidnapped again. FML.

I walked all the way back until i reached the big house. I signed before entering.

"OH MY GOD LILIA" Tal jumped up from his seat and running up to me.

"Get of me, i told you not to mention my old youtube channel" I roll my eyes 

"I'm sorry but if you explain to me then i wouldn't"  

"I don't wanna talk about it"

"BUT WHY I WON'T QUESTION ANYMORE IF YOU EXPLAIN"

I had enough i ignored him and walked out the door again and called an uber.

"LILIA WHERE YOU GOING" Tal called out to me.

I ignored him again and got in the uber.

"Where to miss" The uber driver asked.

" *insert random address here* " I say to the uber so she takes me to Ash's house.

She began driving and i laid my head back. 

I haven't even called her to ask if i can stay for all i know she might not be home but hey we can give it a go.

My phone was blowing up with texts and calls from Tal but i ignored them all.

We soon got to Ashanti's house. I payed the uber and got out quickly and before knocking i took a deep breath.

*Knock, Knock, Knock* 

The door opened soon after and reviled a tired looking Ashanti.

"Oh, Lil what you doing here its almost 10" She said then yawing 

"It's alot to explain" I say holding back my tears but i just couldn't. I broke down right there.

"Aww babygirl come here" She said pulling me into a big hug and dragging me inside her apartment.

"So explain" She said while sitting me down and her sitting next to me.

"Me and Tal got into a fight, not a big deal" I sniffled

"Yes it is a big deal" She said giving me a small shake.

I don't know how i'm going to even explain this to her.

"Uh it's nothing really i just needed some time alone without him" I say shifting in my space.

Ashanti raised an eyebrow and looked into my soul. I can't. I have to tell her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYSSSS 

I'm so sorry for not updating so often but i had a lot of homework and it's all pretty stressful.

Thank you so much for all the support this book is getting it's crazy :))

Go read my other book Angels and Sinners :)

-Tina xox