Chapter 3

-Lilias POV-

3 days later

I changed into the nicest looking but comfy cloths, did my makeup and put my hair up in French braids, before I headed to California. I was so exited I never been there! I quickly texted Tal before the plane stared.
Lilia- Hey im on the plane I will let u know when I can answer
Tal- ok safe flight 😇

I fell asleep on the plane and woke up when we landed. I was so happy to be here! I got my bags and everything and headed to the taxi. I told him Tal's address and that where we went. 

-Tals Pov-
I couldn't wait until Lilia got here! I was so exited I started jumping around my house. I got everything prepared and took a snap of it and posted it to my story, I was In a good mood until Emma texted me.
Emma- Nice ring is it for me?? xx
Tal- well no
Emma- oh who is it for then? 😒
Tal- My friend Lilia
Emma- her?? So ur seeing her!! That's why ur busy? And what u gonna do cheat?!
Tal- well I kinda of want to because of your attitude! I'm tired of you! You're being too clingy with me and I feel like we should just break up...
Emma- BREAKING UP OVER TEXT?! PATHETIC! I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE GO WITH LILIA I HAVE BETTER BOYS
Tal- wait so you cheated on me before?
Emma- yeah?

I held back tears and just blocked her. I didn't have enough energy to fight with her, I lost all my excitement and just flopped on my bed. I stayed in the same position until Lilia came.

Tal- LILIAC OMG ITS REALLY YOU!!!
Lilia- YEA ITS REALLY ME TAL MAN

we hugged for about 5 minutes before I led her to her room where she was staying.

Lilia- you're in a bad mood why is that?
Tal- well it's... Emma my gf, well ex gf, we broke up because she thought I was cheating when I wasn't but she was..
Lilia- Don't worry Tal it will be okay

We just chilled for the rest of the night watching Netflix, until I felt like cuddling. I put her arms around her and she asked "what are you doing?" I replied "i feel like cuddling" she just nodded her head and put her soft arms around me and we cuddled and watched movies until we both fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch.
In the morning I look at my phone, it was only 7:57, but I saw a text I never wanted to see...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!! Pls comment and vote on this Xx

Edit: he moved on fast lol

-Tina