Chapter 16

-Tals pov-

Today is the day Lilia is moving in with me.

To be honest im pretty nervous but excited at the same time.

In some time i have to go pick her up from the airport, and just as i was thinking about Lilia she texted me.

Lilia= "Hey i need to tell you something." 

At this point my heart started racing, what if she didn't want to move in with me anymore  or what if she got a boyfriend?

Tal= "uh yeah whats up"

Lilia=" um i have a dog.. and i cant leave him"

Tal= "Oh yeah you ca take him i guess"

Lilia= "Thank you so much! see you soon :)"

Tal= "see you ;)"

I was relived that it was just about her dog, hmm i wonder if my cat will get along with her dog.

In fact im happy to see her soon, oh god am i catching feelings for her? 

I know that i broke up with Emma not that long ago but i dont miss her at all, im not even hurt. 

I dont even care honestly.

-Lilias pov-

SKIP UNTIL LILIA IS ON THE PLANE

Im currently on the plane to California! 

Im super excited to get there, But i have a long 4 hour flight ahead of me.

The captain is currently going on about safety and other stuff like that you know.

Once the plane started i snapped a quick photo of the view with the caption 'Cali here i come'

I took another picture and posted it on my Instagram.

I havent posted a picture in a while, i bet my fans are worrying about me.

Liked by talfishamn, slayylilia, liliasfanpage, talfishy and 29,786 others 

LiliaTheLilac California here i come :)

view all 14,663 comments 

slayylilia I LOVE YOU QUEEN

adifishman see you ;)

talscats DATE TAL PLS I BEG

reactiontime #tilia ??? cuz Tal lives there? and Adi's comment??

I looked through all the comments and most of them were about Tal, of course.

Skip the plane ride

 So i just arrived in California and i have Perkys cage with Perky in it, in my hands.

I just got my bags and im walking to the area where Tal is meant to be waiting at.