Chapter 39

-Lilia's POV-

I sat there on the seat staring at the computer screen just scrolling through things when i thought why not google myself.

I typed my name into google and pressed search. It came up with a famousbirthdays link so i clicked on it.

Wow they used an old photo of my Instagram. Mmmmm cool.

Lilia Smith                                                                                                                                                                                 Youtuber Star

Birthday: September 12, 1997

Birthplace: Toronto, Canada

Age: 19 years old

Birth sign: Virgo

About: Canadian Youtuber star who is mostly know for her content on youtube. She mostly posts reaction videos and has reached 200K in 2 weeks. She is also know for her Instagram where she mostly posts photo's of herself and her dog. In 2017 she earned a Musically crown which gained her 10 million followers.

Before fame: She started musically back in 2014 when it first came out and posted dance and lip syncing videos. In early 2012 she created an old youtube channel where she posted covers of songs but the stopped posting in 2015.

Trivia: At 12 years old she has done some modelling for her local clothing stores. She has sang at different competitions and managed to win 5 of them.

Family life: She has a younger sister named Amelia who has quickly raised to fame as a Instagram star after her sisters fame. Her parents split up.

Associated with: She began dating a fellow reaction Youtuber Tal Fishman. 

I was shook. How the hell did they get all this info? I never said anything about me modelling or singing. I am so glad i'm home alone because i wanna scream at the top of my lungs.

I swore to god i was never gonna mention my singing carrier. I swear to god if Tal finds this i'm dead. He can't know that i used to sing?!

I gulped loudly and went on youtube and searched my old Youtube channel. I was 14 when i made this. 

Lilia Sings

That name. The name of my Youtube channel. Incase you haven't figured out i wanted to be a singer when i was about 14 but then gave up on that idea when i stopped posting.

I clicked on the channel and cringed immediately. The picture. The bio. The everything.

I clicked on on the videos and it said i posted 109 videos. Wow just wow.