Chapter 31

-Lilia's POV-

"Boi shut up im trying to film" i yell from my room to Tal who is playing very loud 90's music and dancing around the house

"NOOOO" He yelled back playing it louder

"Oh boi SWIGGITY SWOOTY IM COMING FOR THAT BOOTY" I yelled getting out of my seat and chasing him around the upstairs.

I shushed him so i could film my 'get to know me' video.

I locked my door and began filming.

"Hey guys im Lilia welcome to my channel, today im gonna be doing a 'get to know me' since im kinda knew to youtube hahah" i say to the camera

"so basically im gonna saying a bunch of facts about me and yeah lets get started."

"So my full name Lilian Rose Smith, but i prefer to be called Lilia"

"Im 19, half Canadian, half American. I was born in Canada."

"I  graduated last year. My parents spilt up after my little sister was born and i think my dad lives in like England?"

"My birthday is on 12th September, so ill be turning 20 :)"

"Im kinda shy at first but once i get to know you i talk a lot."

"I live with my boyfriend, yes i have one let me go get him" I said and yelled to Tal to come in

"So this is him" i say playing with his hair 

"hi follow my Instagram link in description" he said and left the room. What a goofball bitch.

"Anyways, my have a pet dog named Perky and heres in this room so let me get him" i say grabbing Perky.

I showed the camera and then carried on with my video.

After another 8 minutes filming i couldn't think of anything so i decided to end it there. Now i have to edit and upload.

TIME LATER

"FOODS READY" I heard Tal call out from the kitchen. I clicked upload and left my computer on. It should upload by the time im finished. 

"What did you make?" i asked sitting down

"Pasta" he simply replied also sitting down giving me my plate.

"I need to take Perky put after this, ill probably go to the beach for a walk, wanna come?" i asked 

"yeah sure" 

"Also when do YOU wanna meet my parents since i met your mom." he asked with a kinda serious tone

"anytime" i just say 

"ok well after this ill call and ask." he says

I nod and we just eat.

AFTER FOOD

Tal went to call his parents while i got changed into a Stranger Things tshirt and plain jeans with some nike shoes.

I got Perky's leash ready when i saw a pandora box. I got very interested in it  so i opened it up and in there was the heart ring Tal got me when we first met. To be honest i  forgot about it. Oppsss.

I decided to wear it again so i took it out and put in on my finger. There i was all set. Now i have to pray that i wont loose it.

I walked downstairs and put Perky in his leash and just waited for Tal.

"Hey they said we can come tomorrow if you want" he said putting his shoes on.

"sounds good to me, what time"

"Around 1 pm."

"Ok ill be ready by then." 

He nods and we walk out the house. He locks it and we are off. Perky is so excited by this since theres so many new things for him to see and so many different new smells he needs to smell. 

Once we got to the beach i let Perky move more freely but not letting him of his leash because im overprotecting :)

There was barely anyone on the beach which in a way is good becasue the amount of people coming up to me when im outside with my dog is insane. Also fans. I mean i love them but i would like to spend some alone time with my bitchy boyfriend and my doggo.

  This might sound cheesy but we held hands, yay wow i dont even know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow it seems like i haven't updated in a while but its only been like 2 days? 😂

This chapter is a bit boring but the next one is gonna be more fun ;)

Heres some things you might wanna know about this story:

Its August in the book so in a bout a week its September then Lilia's birthday then obvs when it gets to December it will be Tal's birthday 

They are both 19 in this story (I know Tal is 21 but just go back to when he was 19 )

And thats all i cant think of anything else you might wanna know 

If you wanna be friends make sure to send me a message and ill replay as soon as i can :)

Love you angels xoxo

-Tinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaa