One-Shot #4

Keith P.O.V:

Lance has been annoying lately, more than usual. In a good way?

Let me explain, he's been randomly throwing out pick up lines and compliments. He's been doing it on purpose too! Just to mess with me!

I swung my legs around to get out of bed. I stumbled groggily to the bathroom and put my hair up lazily within a tick. I walked out to go have breakfast still in my pajama pants and tee.

I pressed the button and the door slid open to Lance laying across the doorway, one hand propping up his head, the other on his hip.

"Morning Keith~!" He said cheerfully with a smile.

"How long have you been out here?" I asked folding my arms.

"About two hours. Come here often?" He asked but in response I pressed the button letting the door slide back closed. The moment it shut I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. That nut job was waiting two hours outside my door to do that!? I face palmed and regained my composure.

I reopened the doors to see Lance was still laying there. "Geez, Lance..." I said stepping over him letting the door shut behind me. "Come on, let's go get breakfast." I said waiting for him to get up.

His face softened at the comment and smiled. "Sounds great! But I have a question." He said not even turning to look at me.

"What?" I asked getting slightly impatient. "Could I get some help? I probably should've moved in the two hours." He laughed nervously.

I face palmed. "You mean to tell me, you haven't moved from that spot for two hours just to prank me?"

"Who said anything about it being a prank?" He said with a wink that was supposed to be directed at me but was looking at the door.

I laughed a bit as I slowly pulled him up with his arm. His face scrunched up as he stretched out. I quickly looked away and began walking down the hall to eat. Love could wait, there's food.

I meant to say 'Lance can wait, there's food.' Not Love. I never said love.

========

Eating went on as usual, when Keith put his plate in the sink was when Pidge decided to speak.

"So, Keith, I heard Lance waited outside your room for two hours to say good morning," she smiled smugly. Hunk was grinning as he took another bite of goo.

"What?" Pidge Asked Hunk.

"Nothing~!" He grinned even bigger, "I mean, Lance talked about it but I didn't think he'd do it. Besides, that means this is just the start." He said walking over with his plate.

"Start of what?" Keith asked but Hunk remained smiling while humming a little tune. He brushed it off and began to walk out of the room but Lance was in the doorway leaning against it trying to be 'cool'. Not to mention, he was wearing shades. Indoors. In space.

"Lance, what are you doing? And why are you wearing glasses indoors?" He asked laughing a bit while folding his arms.

"You see, I need to wear them because our future is so bright together, it might blind me." He said pulling down the shades to the end of his nose so that he could get a a good look at Keith's reaction.

Keith was attempting to keep a straight annoyed look on his face which kept getting interrupted my small laughs before he was holding his stomach barely able to stand up he was laughing so hard. Tears where even forming in the corner of his eyes.

"Lance, you're hilarious!" Keith managed to get out between laughs. Keith put a hand on Lances shoulder to keep himself up which caused a small dust of pink to crawl on his cheeks.

Keith's laughter fell and he wiped the tears away. "That was great," he said dusting off his jacket. "I feel like I'm forgetting something though..." Keith trailed and Lance stood there awkwardly and slights embarrassed.

"That's right!" He said bringing the bottom of his fist onto his open hand at the idea. He turned to look at Lance and put each of his index fingers on the ends of his glasses that go over his ears. He pushed them down so the glasses popped up above Lances eyes before planting a small kiss just above the bridge of his nose between his eyebrows.

Happy with what he did and the reaction he got he released the glasses and walked off. "See yah," Kaith waved as he walked away smirking.