GK & AL - Not A Chance (P1)

Allura gripped my hand tighter when she saw my frown.

"It'll be fine, don't worry so much." Her head tilted to the side as she spoke. I wasn't sure if it was to cheer me up or make the situation seem more harmless. But it didn't help.

"This is dumb." I said giving her a sideways glance.

She huffed pulling me down the hall. "I know."

We were quiet the rest of the walk. We finally arrived at the ship and I stopped a good distance away from it.

Guards threw my few bags inside and double checked the ship for malfunctions. There were a few Galra soldiers walking around as well, they didn't speak to any of our Altean guards but rather exchanged nods.

"I don't want to go." I told Allura.

"I don't want you to go." She faced me with sad expression.

"I don't want to marry Lotor's stupid face." I crossed my arms.

"I'm sorry." Allura gave me a weak smile. "It can't be helped."

I pulled her into a tight hug. Who knows when I'll see my sister again. When I let her go, I quickly turned away ready to leave. If I look back, I may have to be dragged onto the ship.

Three guards, all Galra, approached me and bowed. "Excuse us Prince, But your father has requested you be off." The middle person spoke. He had fluffy ears, purple skin, and was far taller than me.

The one on the left had light skin and short dark hair, with a small white tuft in the front. He looked more similar to Altean than Galran, all he was missing were the marks. His suit was a fairly high ranking; nothing overly impressive. Although he isn't as tall as the middle man, he's still towering over me. The two were extremely muscular and I felt my eyes take a once over their arms.

Then my eyes fell on the boy to the right. He was shorter than I am. His hair is longer and black, but it's pulled back into a loose ponytail. While the boy is not as muscular as the men next to him, he still seemed well fit. He was pale, and like the man to the left, didn't look Galran.

I pursed my lips and cracked a smile. "Better be on my way then. Are you the guards sent to escort me?" I asked, trying to act like the arrangement didn't make me want to shatter windows and break everything in my path.

"Why, yes. Shiro will explain our plan, I must prepare for our departure." He bowed and left.

The man with the tuft of white hair stepped forward and bowed. "That would be me, prince."

"Alright," I smiled, "let's hear it." I felt my stomachs twist as the ships began to run.

"The commander and I are taking two smaller fighter pods to guard your ship. Keith here, will accompany you." He gestured to the guard next to him.

Keith, huh? The name somehow tied him together. The mullet, violet eyes, pale skin; Keith. He bowed and I flashed a weak smile before my eyes flicked away.

"Keith will escort you when you're prepared to leave." Shiro assured bowing out.

I felt chills go up my spine when I was left with Keith. "I promise I'll do everything in my power to safely get you to your fiancé."