And they were roomates

Request by: aarndt1

"Ready Keithy? Investigators are coming by tonight." Lance stretched his arms over his head.

"Yes, and this time I will convince them we exist." Keith said determined sitting on the bed.

"I don't get why you care so much, we're dead, why should it matter?" Lance bellyflopped onto the bed and rested his head on his chin with his feet kicked up in the air like a teenage girl ready for gossip.

"Because, we hold all the answers to one of humanities greatest mysteries. If you were still alive you'd want to know too." Keith laid back resting his head on Lance.

"Yeah, but we aren't alive. Living people shouldn't really concern us. Except to mess with them of course." Lance smirked.

"Whatever." Keith rolled his eyes.

"That's right 'whatever', you can work your un-life away but I'll spend mine having a bit of fun." Lance glanced at Keith, the boy he was to spend all of eternity with.

They were stuck in the same hotel for the rest of existence. The hotel was supposed to be a mere stop on their way to see Mt. Rushmore for a school field trip. They didn't survive getting hit by the school bus. Tragic and ironic.

So the once wonderful hotel was now a hotspot for paranormal activity well known for being haunted thanks to the two boys.

They heard voices down the hall and got up exiting the room. They were silent until Lance cut a mischievous look to Keith. "Race you downstairs."

Keith had already taken off leaving a stunned Lance in the dust. They laughed and giggled like idiots as they chased each other through the hall and down the stairs.

"Did you hear that!" Someone shouted.

"Yeah it sounds like someone's running." Another responded.

"Hello, if there are spirits here with us, please, make yourself known." A lady spoke holding out a small box.

Lance huffed as Keith has just barely beaten him there. "Heh, watch this." Lance whispered to Keith. He leaned next to the box and spoke one word. "Penis."

"Oh my-! Did you hear that! I'm going to replay it!" She rewinded it and played it.

Lances voice came through rougher and more quiet but spoke the word penis plain as day. "It said pencils. That could relate to the history of the deaths at this building which we will get to in a moment.

Keith rolled his eyes but a smile was evident. "Oh c'mon, lets have some fun." Lance grabbed Keith's hands and pulled him down the hall.

"Where are we going? The investigators are back there." Keith let himself be dragged into a room.

"Not for long." Lance smirked and banged on the wall. "Help me make it louder."

Keith sighed helping give him some energy. "Maybe if you didn't exhaust yourself trying to do stupid stuff all the time." Keith scolded.

"Hear that loud banging, it's coming down the hall!" Someone shouted.

"Quiet, lets go check it out." Someone whispered back.

They heard them shuffling down the hallway before someone shushed them.
"All doors should be closed, this ones open a crack." She pointed out.

Keith and Lance were leaning against each other on the bed watching as they all freaked out over the cracked door.

"Legend says two schoolboys were roommates during a class field trip." A lady spoke.

"Oh my god they were roommates." Lance joked. Keith give him a disapproving look.