Another Lancey Baby

Request by: samantha_pie9

"I'm clear." Lance spoke through his helmet. He'd been sent in the Galra ship alone despite various protest by Keith. He didn't know why the boy was so against the idea of a solo mission, he was guessing it was because Keith didn't think he was strong or smart enough.

'Keith always one-ups me, but this time, I'll show him.' Lance thought. He was standing in a room where a large energy source was being picked up yet there was nothing. The room was empty.

"Lance, what's giving off the energy?" Shiro asked.

"Nothing, there's nothing in here." Lance said. "I'm getting out of here, it's probably trap." He ran toward the doors and they shut with no signs of reopening. "Guys the doors shut! I can't get out!" He exclaimed.

"Lance! Find a way out! Air vents, anything!" Keith cut in pushing Shiro out of the way and taking control to help the boy.

Lance looked around again. "Nothing is-" He was cut off by the room glowing purple so bright he couldn't stand it.

"Lance! Lance!" Keith yelled hoping for a response. All that came through was snow. Keith took off for the red lion. No one could protest or stop him because he was already gone.

They watched as the red lion made it to the ship tearing its way through it. Keith got inside and sliced through the doors to find Lances armor in a pile on the ground. No sign of Lance. Keith walked in slowly and fell to his knees in front of the armor.

"Lance, I'm so sorry." He said quietly. He felt tears run down his face. He hadn't cried since his dad died.

The pile in the ground began to move and confusion washed over the boy. He dug through it and found a baby.

It was Lance. "What the hell happened to you?" He held him up and the baby stared at him in fascination with big blue eyes.

Keith was conflicted. To be fair anybody would if their crush had just been turned into a baby, literally.

Keith did what he knew to help despite the confusing situation. He grabbed Lances armor and held Lance carefully against him. He felt so fragile.

He ran to red and climbed inside throwing Lances things by his chair. He sat down sitting Lance in his lap clicking the belt over him.
(Stay safe, wear your seat belt)

Lance's head was racing. Was he really a baby? Had Keith really been crying? The boy cared about him and that was enough to set his mind at ease for the time being. The others better be able to fix this.

Keith shot down the hall in the castle of lions and what the paladins saw was something they never could've prepared for, not in their wildest dreams.

"Is that Lance?!" Allura exclaimed.

"Oh my goo, it is." Hunk said bewildered.

"Fix him." Keith handed Lance off to Pidge. The held him awkwardly making the young boy uncomfortable. He hated this so much. His emotions took over him with no control he began to cry.

"Quiznack! Take him back!" Pidge exclaimed trying to hand him back. Keith held up his hands rejecting him.

"Fix. Him." Keith repeated.

"Damn, Shiro take him!" Pidge gave Lance to the spacedad.

Lance continued to cry. "Hunk!" They handed him off again.

"Lancey Lance! Goochy goochy goo!" Hunk said soothingly. Lance stopped for a split second then screamed crying once again.

'I failed the mission and now I'm a baby! I'm going to be stuck like this forever.' Lance thought fueling the fire of him crying.