Names

"Lance is just... amazing." Keith breathed out and looked over at Pidge to see what she'd say.

She gave him a light smirk, "Yeah, I always kind of knew you were together, it was obvious." Pidge laughed at Keith's scold.

"How? We still fought and everything," he pointed out." He defended. "Well, that's the thing, you guys fought a LOT more, like you were trying to cover something up. Besides, the fighting was way to forced, don't quit your daytime job." She explained.

Keith was speechless. "So do you guys have like nicknames for each other too?" She teased.

"No, of course not!" Keith turned red. "Yeah, uh-huh. Keith, how did that popular Justin Bieber song go again? I was like..." Pidge thought for a moment.

"Baby?" Keith said without hesitation. Lance poked his head through the door, "Yeah sweetie?" Lance asked casually. Keith's face went red. "Oh, hey Pidge. What was it you needed hon?" His attention turned back to Keith. "U-um, nothing, I forgot."

"Alright, call me if you remember hot stuff." Lance waved himself out. The nickname made Keith turn even redder as if it's possible.

He turned to look at Pidge who had a large smile across her face. "I counted not 1, not 2, but 3 different nicknames there. Don't lie to me." She laughed as she walked out of the room leaving an embarrassed Keith.