Cupid

Lance POV:

I flew around over town excitedly. Today was any Cupid's favorite day.

Valentine's Day.

I scanned the area for any potential lovebirds. I spotted a pair laughing and raised an eyebrow deviously.

Takashi Shirogane, also known as Shiro with Allura. Not bad, I couldn't believe it hadn't happened sooner.

I landed and pulled out my bow and arrow. I wasn't the best shot which made for some interesting situations but I pulled back and released getting the perfect hit on Shiro.

It doesn't hurt to get shot in fact it tingles. In primary school we'd shoot each other with them all the time, they don't effect us though.

Shiro grabbed a nearby flower and offered it to her. A smile spread across her face and she hugged him accepting the gesture.

Mission accomplished. I looked around to see a cute raven haired boy. He was looking directly at me with slightly wide eyes. I smiled and took off.

I've avoided ever matching him with anyone. It was selfish of me but I would get too jealous of anyone I paired him with.

Time for my next victim. I found Hunk. He looked a little sad. I know exactly what's wrong. Shay.

I landed next to Hunk and smiled triumphantly. "C'mon! We're going to go for a bit of a walk."

He looked up and smiled a little walking with me. Hunks face lit up at the sight of Shay putting up Valentines flowers for the holiday admiring them. She saw Hunk and had the very same reaction, eyes going bright.

I pushed Hunk forward and he shyly waved. I stepped back to let them do their thing. I saw her nod a big yes before hugging him and kissing his cheek.

I dusted of happy with my work and scanned the park to double check for any lonely people. I saw Keith holding a large net looking around for something eagerly. I shrugged before taking off flying away.

While flying I decided to work my magic a little. I sent an email to Katie Holt a.k.a Pidge. It has the same affects as my arrows. Sent. I almost hit a bird and dropped my phone. I dove down barely catching it a couple meters away from the ground. Whew. That was close.

I looked up to see Alfor and Coran walking and talking. Everyone needs love, all ages. I drew my arrow and released watching the magic happen. I held my bow excitedly smiling.

As I watched them I paused. Every Valentines I pair people up, I was kind of envious. Cupid's get together with other Cupid's or humans but it's not all that common. We just fall in love with pairing people up we forget to find love ourselves.

I heard the scuffle of a shoe behind me and turned around. A net flew over my head catching me in it. I stared in disbelief.

Keith?

"Will you be my valentine?"

I smiled slightly and nodded. A smile appeared on his lips as he lifted the net off me. He extended his hand helping me up.

"Thanks." I said shyly.

"No, thank you." We walked through the beautifully decorated park. He offered me a flower and I smiled taking it and kissing his cheek.