Remember that one time...

Keith and Lance were bickering as per usual, it was beginning to get on everyone's nerves.

"It's not my fault you forgot!" Lance yelled glaring at the raven haired boy.

"Oh really! Just like you forgot our bonding moment!" Keith yelled back.

"Hey you forgot our first bonding moment!" Lance folded his arms angrily.

Everyone's heads snapped towards the two. "Our first bonding moment?" Keith was confused.

"Yeah! That's why I was so upset you didn't even remember my name when we saved Shiro!"

"What are you-?" Keith began.

"Remember back at the Garrison? The Colonel was making us run ladders and you had been training long before. You were super tired and fell asleep on my shoulder for awhile. When you woke up you were super embarrassed and flustered, it was really cu-I mean funny."

Keith's eyes widened. "That was you?!"

"Yup!" Lance said proudly.

"Wait I remember when that happened!" Hunk lighted up.

"No you don't." Lance said worriedly.

"Yeah I do! Lance came back to our room going on about how a cute boy with a mullet fell asleep on his shoulder. He wouldn't stop talking about it for weeks." Hunk proudly looked at Keith.

"Oh really?" Keith shot Lance a sly smirk.

"Yeah you should've seen how upset he was when you were kicked out two weeks later." Hunk laughed sweetly.

"You were what?!" Shiro yelled.

"Wait wait! Shiro! They're realizing how madly in love they are with one another!" Pidge screamed holding Shiro back.

"Pidge!" They both yelled.

"Oh, and one time he-." Hunk began.

"Nope!" Lance yelled tackling him and covering his mouth. "That's enough about Lance today."

"Okay." Hunks voice was muffled by Lances hand.

Lance got up and dusted himself off like nothing happened. "Wait so Lance had a crush on Keith back at the Garrison?" Allura asked.

"Yeah." Hunk smiled.

"Hunk! Stoooop!" Lance begged getting on his knees and grabbing him by the leg.

"Does he still have a crush on Keith?" Allura asked again and everyone looked down but Lance was gone. So was Keith.

"Where'd they go?" Shiro asked.

"Probably making out in a room somewhere." Pidge pushed up her glasses and went back to tampering with her laptop.

And they were.