Class president

Okay, I'm gonna give it a try...

I chose Firegirl. A heartbreaking story BTW. Read it ALL THE WAY   BACK IN 5TH GRADE. ITS BEEN EONS

It's....

"An election for class president."

This is gonna be good. *cracks knuckles*

Lance POV:
An election for class president was going down. Three people where nominated: Yours truly, Allura, and the worst person in the entire school... Keith Kogane.

"They won't stand a chance." I smirked icing the last cupcake. I arranged them neatly on another plate. I had about 26 plates each with a beautiful bundle of cupcakes with blue icing. I had posters already in a stack for me to put up at school tomorrow. My campaign is 'I'm running for class president' with a picture of me running. I also have several posters of Napoleon Dynamite when he was dancing but I replaced Pedro with Lance with my photoshop skillz.

That wasn't all. I made t-shirts that says vote for Lance just like the one from Napoleon Dynamite. As you can see, I'm taking a very meme like approach. After all, who doesn't like memes?

Early that morning

I rushed all over the house slapping siblings hands away from the fresh cupcakes and collecting posters and shirts. Hunk walked in grabbing a bunch of stuff to help me. Hunk was a major help.

"Thanks Hunk, I couldn't do this without you. Oh and that recipe you gave me for the cupcakes was PERFECT. They turned out fantastic."

"No problem! As long as I get one." He laughed grabbing one off the plate and ate it. "These did turn out great!"

We headed out the door with plates of cupcakes covered carefully and handfuls of campaign stuff. Our friend group kind of divided in order to help everyone out. Hunk helps me, Pidge helps Allura, and Shiro helps Keith.

When we got there Allura was handing out handmade bracelets with stars on them smiling and repeating 'vote for Allura!'.

Hunk took charge of handing out food while I walked around handing out T-shirts and putting up posters. I came across Keith hanging up his poster too. It was him looking very serious with the text 'Trust me, I have a mullet'. He was so fricken adorable.

Keith read over mine and burst into laughter. "Really? Memes?"

"Really? Mullet?" I retorted causing us both to laugh.

"Touché. I see you're hanging out shirts."

"Yup! And cupcakes. What are you doing?" I asked curiously trying to collect a little information on my opponent.

"Not much really, just the posters. Shiro said I should at least put in some effort." He taped another one to the wall finally turning back o me with a small smile that made me want to just grab his face and kiss it. "Mind if I take a shirt?"

"No, go ahead." I said staring at him slightly. I know I shouldn't do this considering we're supposed to be battling to the death for class president but I couldn't help but try. I'm gonna flirt with him. "If you were a president, you'd be Babe-raham Lincoln."

I didn't just say that. Out of all my pick up lines... that officially was the worst. He stared at me a moment with a large blush set up across his cheeks. He looked away bashfully which was the complete opposite of what I was expecting. What I was expecting was a graceful punch to the face.

"You can't be serious?"

"What?" He asked defensively as he grabbed another poster to avoid looking at me, his face was obviously still red.