Soulmate AU thingy

Soulmate AU when if you write on yourself (with anything) it shows up on your soulmate too.

Lance POV:

I'm a jerk to my soulmate. Whoever they are, they have to walk around with a penis drawn on their arm. Yup, I am indeed that mean. I usually do it in the middle of the day sometimes when I am wearing long sleeves. I know it pissed whoever it was off because they wrote at the top 'It's small, like yours.'.

So I think my soulmate already assumes I'll be a guy. It's either a gay guy or a straight woman. Those are the only ones guaranteed one gender really. One time I wrote all the lyrics to Diamonds by Rihanna. They didn't appreciate that one either.

Keith POV:

I'm going to murder my soulmate! I was ordering food and when the worker handed me my change a penis appeared on my arm! Do you understand how embarrassing that is!?

I've had enough. I'm getting back at him. Tonight, I doodle! I bought a large pack of pens and prepared for the biggest war of my life.

When I got home I sat down on the couch with a cup of coffee and pulled out a pen taking the lid off angrily. The game is on.

I scribbled down all the lyrics to 'Welcome to The Black Parade' by MCR. Then doodled on a fabulous unicorn.

I triumphantly looked at my work and smiled. Some words appeared on my arm, 'This unicorn is adorable.'

'No, I'm getting you back.' I wrote angrily.

'You're doing a lame job :P.'

I rolled my eyes. I put a line through lame and wrote amazing and added an 'n' to a.

We talked back and forth by writing on ourselves and before long I fell asleep. I woke up to get ready for work and looked at myself in the mirror.

You've. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me!

Scribbles and doodles covered my face. There were my little ponies, rainbows, hearts, everything.

"I'm gonna kill him!!!!" I yelled. Of course washing it off won't do anything, I can only wash off the stuff I wrote. I couldn't do anything but get ready and go to work. I happened to work at a Starbucks.

I muttered curse words my entire way there. People all looked at my face bursting into laughter as I walked by. One person even took a picture. Shiro saw me walk in, his face went from 'happy to see me' to 'what in the F happened to you?'

"Don't. Ask." I mumbled putting on my apron and punching in.

Pidge held back laughter which obviously failed. She was a coworker of mine and we usually had the same shifts.

I was working the register, courtesy of Shiro. He thought it was funny and would possibly even bring in more customers.

After a couple hours of working a tall thin Cuban boy and a bigger man walk in. The taller boy was in a conversation facing away, he hadn't seen me yet.

When he turned around I saw all the stuff written on his face. He was my soulmate. I'm going to murder him.

"You!" I hissed. He snapped back into reality looking at me. His mouth hung open slightly before forming into a huge smile.

"You're my soulmate."

"I'm going to kill you." I ran around the counter and his eyes went wide before he took off running realizing I was serious.

I chased him down the street before grabbing him by his jacket. He yelped as I grabbed a fistful of his shirt.

"Heh, my soulmate is actually kinda bad ass." He smiled widely. I felt heat rush to my cheeks and I let him go embarrassed.

"What's your name?" I asked looking away.

"Lance, Lance McClain." He held out his hand. I shook it looking up at him, dang, he's taller than me.

"Keith, Keith Kogane." I felt super embarrassed. This guy is my soulmate. We stood there for not even a moment of awkward silence before I broke. "Um, coffee?" I asked.

"Sure." He smiled and we walked back.

"I'm still going to get you back for this you know." I said pointing to my face as I opened the door for him.

"Thanks. And give it your best shot." He laughed.

I got him a coffee 'on the house'. I handed it to him slightly embarrassed mostly because everyone in the cafe including Pidge and Shiro were watching us.

"You know, I like you a latte." He grinned.

"That was horrible." I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "I get off in 10, want to go somewhere?" My body was practically numb at this point, there's no way I just asked that.

"Sure, mind if I hang around and watch you work?" He asked sitting in a chair and propping his head up on his hands.

"I get the feeling I don't have a choice." I wiped down a nearby table.

"That feeling is correct." He chuckled.

I got off 5 minutes earlier thanks to Shiro just being amazing. I walked around the counter and Lance was waiting his arm out to escort me. I felt incredibly embarrassed and I know my face is red. I locked my arm around his and we headed out the door.