You Are a Lunatic

Keith's POV:

Lance and I were currently running from a fleet of Galra. Nothing too out of the usual that was until we were at a dead end.

"What now?" Lance said, he looked at me with eyes that made me panic which wasn't my element.

"Uhmmm..." I couldn't think of anything but someone's got to protect Lance.

"Oh no, we're so dead." He yelled as they ran around the corner with their swords raised threateningly.

"Not yet!" I yelled running into the flock of Galra yelling with my sword raised over my head.

Lance facepalmed, "My boyfriend is a lunatic." He then ran in behind me shooting at every Galra in sight.

Lance then tore me away from a soldier that was already down hauling me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "What?" I said impatiently resting my head on my hand and my elbow on his back.

"What were you thinking?" Lance sounded like such a dad.

"I had a plan!" I didn't have a plan.

"Riiiigghhtt. You're absolutely mad." Lance laughed.

I folded my arms, "I am not crazy, I'm just... kooky."

"You're nutty as a fruitcake." Lance laughed again. Soldiers began to shoot and I activated my shield defending us.

"Well someone had to protect you." I huffed.

"Awe babe!" Lance nuzzled his face into my side just as I blocked another laser.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I pouted.

"You're getting laid tonight." Lance said bluntly.

"Lance!" I laughed.