Mind Reader!

It's funny cause in third person, to them you're literally a mind reader. I'm done now.

Lance POV:

I sighed as we wandered the luscious green and purple planet full of flowers and trees we've never seen before. It was gorgeous and it made me miss earth.

I stopped as the most elegant scenery that was displayed before me. Water poured over a cliff pooling at the bottom in a small lake. Overgrown plants surrounded the area thriving off the water.

I walked to the waterfall and reached my hand into it feeling the water splash onto my armor. I felt for the rock behind but my hand passed through. I snuck around the water getting slightly wet in the process to find that there was a cave behind it.

"You've got to be kidding me." I whispered to myself. I know Shiro instructed us to stay close but I can't help myself. The cave dipped down into a steep slope. I couldn't see the end however purple light illuminated from the bottom.

I carefully took a step but the rocks and mud slipped out from under me and I was sent flying down a streak of water occasionally bumping or scratching myself on a rock. I finally hit the bottom and looked up.

The stream I was in rolled off a ledge into a pool of purple luminous water. Crystals grew around and I smiled at the sight.

I climbed down and touched the water. Upon my touch the water seemed to shimmer. I cupped some of the liquid and drank it. My vision began to darken and panic set in. Maybe drinking a mysterious purple liquid wasn't the best idea.

I suddenly shot up and looked around confused. I was sitting in front of the waterfall that turned into a lake. I stood up and touched behind the water only to find solid rock.

"Lance!" Hunk yelled from the jungle probably looking for me. I took one last glance at the rock before going to reunite with the team.

We were walking back into the castle to meet up with Allura and Coran and tell them we didn't find anyone living on the planet. "You really shouldn't run off by yourself." Hunk lectured.

"If humans can see water, can fish see air?" I heard Pidge say or so I thought.

"What?" I looked back at her but she just gave me a confused look.

"I... didn't say anything." She gave me a look like I was crazy.

"If I try to fail, and I succeed, which did I do?" He heard her say, except her mouth didn't move.

"Seriously, he's not even listening." Hunk spoke. Lance looked at him.

"I'm listening, it's just..." I trailed off.

"What's up with him?" Hunk thought.

It struck me and I nearly had a heart attack. I can hear what they are thinking.

"If I hit myself and it hurts, am I weak or strong?" Pidge thought.

I tuned her out thankful that I can choose to listen or not. Last thing I need is to go into an existential crisis because of Pidge's weird thoughts.

"What's up with him, maybe I should ask." I heard Shiro think. "Hey Lance, are you okay? You look spooked."

"I'm fine!" I yelped laughing nervously. "I just, I have to go do something." I took off.

"That was strange." Shiro thought as I made a b-line for my room.

I threw open my door, rushed in, and quickly shut it behind me with my back against it huffing for air. My heart is racing, why is it that I can hear everyone's thoughts?