Percy Jackson type thing?

I'm Lance McClain, son of Poseidon. I go to camp half-blood. My best friends are Hunk and Pidge. Hunk is a Satyr while Pidge is a half-blood like me, she's the daughter of Athena.

"Lance, can you give me a hand?" Pidge asked trying to carry out the last of the swords. Shiro asked us to get them ready for a game of capture the flag later. Shiro is a centaur.

"Yeah, sure." I hurriedly grabbed them from her just before she dropped them.

"Thanks." She huffed trying to catch her breath.

"Don't mention it. Hunk? Do you know where they put the helmets?" I asked setting the swords down.

"Yeah, in cabin 2A. Shiro said not to worry about it though." Hunk informed.

"Alright." I was still fairly new to the camp. I only found out about my dad being Poseidon about three or four months ago. I went on a large quest in order to get back Zeus's lightening bolt because he thought I stole it preventing a massive war between the gods.

"Lance! Hunk! Pidge! We need to talk." Shiro walked up to us looking slightly concerned.

"What? Did we do something wrong?" I asked as us three began to walk with him.

"No. You see, I know the three of you already went a very dangerous quest but there is another that has rose and I'd feel far more comfortable giving it to you three with your experience. You've already been to the underworld and I'm afraid I am asking you to go back." Shiro said.

"What? Why?" I asked looking to the others.

"You see, Hades has a son, a half-blood just like you. He isn't the son of Persephone which explains his human heritage. He has made little contact with the camp but has made it clear he requires help to escape."

"Wait? Hades has a son?" Pidge chimed in curiously.

"Yes, he's been kept in the underworld for some time." Shiro said stopping and looking at the three teens.

"Can you tell us at least a bit more about him?" Hunk Asked this time.

"All else I can really tell you is his name I suppose. Keith." Shiro said walking to his cabin. "Use this to travel to California, I'm sure you already know that's how you get to the underworld."

We all nodded taking the small item. It was flat and circular. It was made of metal but a disc around the top was a beautiful mixture of blue and greens. "How do we use it?" I asked examining the do-hickey.

"You lay it on the floor and all of you must tough it and think of where you with to go. It won't work getting you in and out of the underworld but I have something else for that somewhere around here..." He was looking through boxes before holding up a large marble. It glowed gorgeous purples and blues. "Here it is."

He handed the small object to me carefully. "It's pretty." I said bluntly.

"Yes, yes it is. I am entrusting it with you Lance. This is a very valuable device. You see it only works in the underworld but it will get you out, as many people as you want. The catch is it teleports you to a random location." Shiro explained.

"Sweet." I held it close to my face. "How do we use it?"

"You'll hold it up and shake it, then wish to leave. Everyone else, you must latch on to Lance when he does this. You just need to hold on to him is some way."

"Thanks Shiro. We'll do our best to get Keith." I said confidently. Shiro had given us a shield and asked us to be safe.

"Get him to camp Half-Blood as quick as you can. Good luck." With that, Shiro left.