Percy Jackson/p2

When we made it back to camp Half-blood, there wasn't anyone really waiting for us. Except Shiro of course.

Turns out, Keith is kind of a hot head. He's a little moody but even so, he's still so cute. His violet eyes, his hair, the way he talks and walks. I just wanna grab his face and kiss it.

But I'm NOT into him.

"I see the mission was successful!" Shiro walked up smiling, his feet making the typical clicking sound.

"Thank you for sending help." Keith said extending his hand Shiro taking it proudly.

"We're always happy to have more join us." Shiro smiled. "We are currently very short on cabins at the moment after an incident with flaming arrows I'm afraid. I was hoping maybe Lance would share his with you."

"W-wha?! W-with him?! Thats-I'd hate that! But I mean if you insist." I grabbed him by the hand and began to pull him off to my cabin. "We'll show him around the camp!" I yelled to Shiro.

My cabin by the lake came into view and I felt kind of giddy. "That's your cabin?" Keith asked.

"Yup! I am the son of Poseidon after all. What did you expect?" I laughed as we walked inside.

"It's very... open." Keith touched the wall. He walked through before examining the large trident.

"That used to be my fathers, weird huh?" I sat and watched him look around.

"Mind if I...?" He wanted to touch the trident.

"Go ahead." I smiled. He was so cute. He picked up the trident holding it up. I felt a small ping in my stomach.

after a moment he set it back down and looked around at all the other nick knacks.

"Wanna go swimming?" I smiled deviously.

"I don't have swimming trunks."

"You can burrow a pair from me." I dug through my drawer and pulled out a red pair.

"I guess, but I never swam before." He said taking the trunks.

My eyes widened, "That's right. The bathrooms over there so you can change." I pulled off my shirt and Keith blushed heading for the bathroom.

I got in my trunk and he came out in his. We walked to the water and he looked at me for help.

I walked in and gestured for him to follow. He slowly moved his way through the water to me. "Am I swimming? This is easy." He said.

"No, not yet. Swimming isn't with your feet still in the ground." I chuckled.

We were waist deep and I pulled us out a bit further so he was submerged to his shoulders, he's shorter than I am.

"Kay lift your feet of the ground," I said taking his hands, "kick your feet."

He did so but it wasn't good enough so keep him above the surface. I held him up by his arms though. I moved my hands to his waist. "W-What are you doing?" He looked at me with a face as red as a tomato.

"You have to swim with your arms moody." I laughed. I slowly began to let him go letting him keep himself up. "And you're swimming." I let go completely and he smiled.

I dunked my head underwater and swam down by his legs. After a minute I could tell he was panicking a bit. He went under water and looked at me glaring. He went back to the surface and I did the same. "Jack ass I thought you drown or something."

"Awe! You were worried about me."

Keith rolled his eyes and swam away."Hey, what's that?" I asked looking at a small cut on his arm.