Chapter 1: Ways To Be Wicked

Heidi's POV

Heidi, Harry, CJ, and Hadie: We got all the ways to be. (Heidi dumps a bucket of apples in a cauldron.) W-I-C-K-E-D. (Hadie dumps his bucket of apples in the cauldron.) We got all the ways to be. (CJ Hook dumps her bucket of apples in the cauldron.) W-I-C-K-E-D. (Harry dumps his bucket of apples in the cauldron.) Come on! (All four of them walk into the school.) Hey, hey, hey, hey. (Heidi goes to the open locker area.) Hey, hey, hey, hey. (Harry goes to the tourney field.) Hey, hey, hey, hey. (Hadie goes to the balcony overlooking the school.) Hey, hey, hey, hey. (CJ goes to into a classroom)

Heidi: Crashing the party. (Hands Ally a poison apple.) Guess they lost my invitation. (Ally takes a bit of the apple and her faces expression changes.) Friendly reminder. (Ally pickpockets another student.) Got my own kind of persuasion. (Ally walks off as Heidi smirks an evil smirk.)

Hadie: Looks like this place could use. (shooting fireballs at people.) A bit of misbehaviour. (Jumps down from the ledge he is on) Happily ever after. (Makes his way up to Heidi.) With a little flavour. (Walks off with his arms around Heidi's shoulder.)

Harry: Bad to the bone. (Shoots apples at people out if tourney cannon.) With even worse intentions. (hits someone with an apple in the head.) We're gonna steal the show. (hits another person in his lower region.) And leave 'em all defenseless. (Walks off satisfied with his destruction.)

CJ: A fairy tale life can be. (Passes out apples to all her classmates.) Oh, so overrated. (Places an apple on Fairy Godmothers desk.) So raise your voices and. (Heidi appears over the balcony overlooking the classroom.) Let's get it activated. (Everyone takes a bit of their apples.)

Everyone In Auradon Prep: Long live havin' some fun. (Everyone starts dancing around Auradon Prep.) We take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked. Apple, apple. Dip, dip Wanna try it? Tick, tick Take a bite Come on, be bold Change the way the story's told. (The four of them spilt up again.)

Heidi: This time the dark is. (Give Ben and Mal an apple.) Finally getting your attention. (Ben and Mal take a bit of an apple and walk off shoving people out of their way.)

CJ: We're wicked by the book. (Picks up a textbook in looks at it with disgust.) And class is back in session. (Tosses the book across the room.)

Harry: You like it, steal it. (Pulls someone shirt over their head.) Gotta beat 'em to the treasure. (Yanks another person's pants down.)

Hadie: A rite of passage. (Forms a fireball in his hand.) Bad just doesn't get much better. (Set's fire to the Auradon banners.)

Everyone in Auradon Prep: Long live havin' some fun We take what we want There's so many ways to be wicked With us evil lives on the right side of wrong There's so many ways to be wicked

Heidi: Mother always knows best. (Places Ben's crown on her head.)

CJ: Show her, pass every test. (Walks out of the classroom.)

Hadie: Hear her voice in my head. (Set's fire to the Auradon Prep building.)

Harry: Evil is the only real way to win. (The four of them make their way outside with everyone else.)

Everyone in Auradon: We got all the ways to be Hey, hey, hey, hey W-I-C-K-E-D

Harry: Let's go!

Everyone in Auradon Prep: We got all the ways to be Hey, hey, hey, hey W-I-C-K-E-D Long live havin' some fun. (Harry dunks people's head in the fountain water.) We take what we want. (CJ swings around Beast's statue on a rope.) There's so many ways to be wicked. (Hadie set's fire to the gardens) With us evil lives on the right side of wrong. (Heidi throws Ben's crown into the fire.) There's so many ways to be wicked. (All of circle each other before going in different directions.) Cruel and unusual. (CJ swings her sword at people.) We're taking control. (Harry severs Beats head off his statue.) There's so many ways to be wicked. (Hadie burns what is left of the statue.) With us evil lives on the right side of wrong. (Heidi spits on Beast's served head.) There's so many ways to be wicked. (All four of them meet up again and everyone starts dancing again.) Hey, hey, hey, hey We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D We got all the ways to be So many ways to be wicked. (Everyone turns around and cheers as Auradon Prep burns to the ground.)

"HEIDI!" I snap back to reality, "Yeah I am here." Mal and Evie let out a chuckle, "You spaced out for a long time." Evie comments, "Sorry, I just have a lot on my mind right now." I am still reeling about the news I got from the doctor. "Something you want to talk about?" Mal says as her and Evie turn their attention away from the wedding planning and look at me, "No, I am just excited about the royal wedding finally happening." Mal smiles a sweet smile as Evie goes back to her dress. I am still not sure what to think about everything, I am going to have a baby, I am going to be a mother, Harry is going to be a father, and I still haven't told him. "Mal, you look beautiful." Mal spins around her dress laughing, as Evie starts to help Mal out of her dress I start getting the feeling like I am going to throw up, I suppressed the feeling the best I can, but it's not easy. "Hey, Mal I have to get going, I am supposed to meet up with Harry." I lied, I just wanted to get out of the room. "Alright, have fun." Evie and Mal smiled, I smiled back and made my way out of the room. I walk out of the dorms and headed towards the woods, I just had the feeling that I wanted to be alone.