Chapter 48: Your Time Will Come

Heidi's POV

Mal swoops down and blasts Sienna with a fire ball, making her roar out in what I guess is pain, I take a breath of relief as Sienna turns away from me and focuses on Mal. Sienna shoots a ray of ice out of its mouth, but Mal is able to fly around it. Again, Mal blasts fire at Sienna, but this time she is ready and diffusions the fire with ice. Sienna swings her mighty tail at Mal hitting her directly in the chest, Mal screams as she falls from the sky and lands hard on the ground, causing a tiny earthquake to erupt. I try to go to Mal but I feel Harry's hook grip my wrist, "don't even think about, you have out yourself in enough danger for one day." Harry takes me away from the battle sight but I stay close enough to see what is going on. Sienna slithers closer to Mal and unclenches her mouth and strike at Mal, but with a sudden gust of courage Mal swings her own tail at Sienna, and this collision sends Sienna back a few inches. Mal makes it back to her feet and she breaths out fire, Sienna must have thought the same things because Sienna breaths out ice. It is an utter stalemate, neither Mal's fire or Sienna's ice can completely take out the other. Mal releases her fire and starts to fly again, but Sienna smacks her back down to the ground with another swipe of her tail. Mal rolls on the ground coming to a complete stop in front of me, "Come on Mal, you can do this, I believe in you." Mal nods her large head and her ears perk up, Mal shoots back up to her feet and leaps out the way avoiding Sienna's tail, Mal takes a deep breath and releases it right in Sienna's face, this causes Sienna to slither back and try to shake off the burns to her face. Sienna starts whipping her tail back and forth almost like she trying to keep Mal away from her. Mal grips Sienna's tail with her claws pinning the tail down to the ground, Sienna tries desperately to get out of Mal's grip but to success. Mal whips her body around bring her tail to connect with Sienna's face, and this sends Sienna flying once again. Once Sienna slides to a stop Mal wastes no time charging after her, ramming her over and over again with her head, Sienna breaths out ice and that stops Mal for a moment due to her feet being iced to the ground, Sienna gathers herself while Mal melts the ice with her fire. Right as Sienna swings her tail at Mal, Mal frees herself and ducks, Sienna's tail destroys a large group of trees instead. Mal returns the favor by swinging her tail at Sienna, but Sienna ducks as well. The two push each other back a few feet away and start circling each other, I can tell that both of them are worn out at this point, Mal goes back high into the sky swishing around and around, and the closer I look the more I see what looks like a right of fire becoming more and more bight in the sky. My hunch is right, now in the sky is a huge ring of fire, and Mal takes one more lap around before sending the ring flying towards Sienna. Sienna tries her best to deflect it but the power behind the ring bypasses Sienna's ice and explodes on impact with Sienna herself. As the dust clears from where Sienna is, I see that Sienna is back in her human form, "Mal won, Sienna is back to normal again." I point out to the others, and Ben makes his way over to Sienna. "It is all over Sienna, you army is gone, and you are all alone." Sienna looks up at Ben anger still in her eyes, "Then get it over with and kill me already." Sienna stands up on her feet but Ben doesn't move, "I have no intention of ending your life, that is not the kind of king I am, I choose to let people learn from their mistakes, and one day they might change their point of view on the world." Sienna scoffs, but the look of realization suddenly comes across her face, "Where is Savannah?" Sienna asks looking around, Ben sighs deeply, "It would seem that after losing her fight with Simon, Savannah and her lackeys took off, but I assure you that they have been captured and are on their way back to the Isle this very moment." Sienna looks at the ground, she must have noticed that there is nowhere left to go, and no one left to save her. "For attacking the former Queen, attacking the kingdom of Auradon, and threatening the lives of all that live here, I sentence you to life on the Isle of the lost." Sienna looks up from the ground and her eyes bore into Ben's. "I have no intention on being stuck on that hunk of rock for the rest of my life." Ben just shakes his head, "You have no choice, now I will have you escorted to the Isle where you belong." Just as Ben turns his back, Sienna starts laughing, "You think that you have won, but I give you this warning Ben, there is a far more powerful evil coming to Auradon, the creator of darkness and evil will invade Auradon, and once it ascends upon you, it will have everyone on their knees worshiping his very feet. Ben turns back around to Sienna, "Heave this warning Ben, it is coming for you and it will destroy everything that is good in this world, and bring nothing but darkness in it's wake." Sienna raises her hands and she is suddenly gone, and the only thing left is a clutter of snowflakes flying away high in the sky.