Chapter 46: Dark Side Unleashed

Heidi's POV

I could feel the hyena's saliva dripping down neck, "GET OFF HER!" roars a voice, and just like that the hyena is shoved off me, "You okay love?" Harry asks pulling me back to my feet, "Yeah, I am fine thanks to you." I kiss his lips, and even with a raging battle going on around us, I am still able to drown out all of it getting lost in the kiss. Harry pulls out of the kiss, "I thought you might need these." I see Harry reach for something behind him, and I am at a loss of words, "For you my Princess." Harry gets down on one knee with both of my swords from the Isle in each hand, "He brought them with you?" Harry smiles up at me nodding his head, "Of course I did, these belong to you." I take a sword in each hand, it has felt like forever since I have held these, "Just like old times." Harry stands back up and takes his sword out and the two of start battling ice soldiers. The ice soldier I pick is armed with a some kind of hammer, I move out the way just he swings it, I block a couple of his strikes, but with a thunders connection from our weapons I am sent flying through the air and once again land on the ground, I open my eyes just in time to see the hammer coming down on me, I roll to my right the hammer missing me only by a few inches. I keep rolling but only to evade the hammer, I manage to roll far enough away that I stand back on my feet, but have to go right back on the defensive, blocking, ducking, and using my acrobatic skills just to stay alive. With one final block, I cartwheel to one side and gain the upper hand, I use all the skills Harry taught me, adding my own little flavor to them of course, I spin and flip around as his hammer and my sword clash with each other. I turn my back to him and right as he swings his hammer I bend backwards blocking the attack, and twist around cutting the top of the hammer off. I jump into the air twirling over him, and when I land back on my feet, the head of the soldier falls to the ground. "HEIDI, LOOK OUT!" I hear Ben's voice, I turn around to see Sienna making her way towards me, blasting everyone else who dares step foot in her path, "I have had enough of you." Sienna waves her hands and flinging them towards me, all I see is white and ice, and the next thing I see is someone's back. Harry threw himself in front of my taking the blast, Harry falls the ground gasping for air, "Harry, why did you do that?" I ask kneeling next to him, Harry smiles up at me placing his hand on my cheek, "I couldn't let you or our baby get hurt." Harry groans in pain as the ice starts to turn solid around his heart, "I can't lose you, I need to you Hooky." I can feel tears welling up inside my eyes, "Look, I will always be with you, rather in this life or the whatever is beyond, just please don't cry love." I feel a hand on my shoulder, "I can save him." I turn to look up at my brother, "How, the ice struck his heart." I stand up wrapping my arms around Hadie, "Fire can melt ice, I will do what I can, you just help Ben and the others, you and Mal are the only ones with the ability to use fire." I nod my head shoving my swords into the ground. My eyes focus on Sienna, and for the first time ever I let my rage take over, I can feel my hair flaming, I look down at my hands which are engulfed in flames, "THIS ENDS NOW!" I scream, and my scream catches Sienna's attention. I march my way across the field destroying soldier after soldier in my path, Sienna smiles her wicked smile, "Looks like someone is mad." She mocks me with a fake pouty face, "You pissed off the wrong woman." I form a ring of fire and fling towards her, Sienna is just able to form an ice barrier around herself, bounce my fire connects with her ice her barrier is destroyed and she is sent flying a few feet backwards, "You have no idea the power I possesses. I AM THE DAUGHTER OF HADES, GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD!" I stretch out my hand sending nonstop fire at her. Sienna tires everything she can think of to protect herself but it is all in vain, my uncontrollable fire extinguishers all her efforts. I suddenly have to stop my attack because Evie steps in front of me, "Heidi that is enough, remember what Ben said about us killing them." I take a deep breath and clear my mind of the all the negative feels, trying to remember who I am, "Harry is fine, Ella and Hadie saved him." I fall to my knees, I place my hands on my stomach, "Harry was right, I shouldn't have come, I am putting my baby in danger." Evie steps up to me and picks me up, "You are a fighter, Harry is a fighter, and I am sure that the baby you're caring is fighter as well." I see Sienna make her way back to her feet, "YOU THINK THIS IS OVER, BY THE TIME THE SUN IS HIGH IN THE SKY, I WILL RULE AURADON!" Sienna moves her hands around her, "Go and tell Mal that we need her dragon form if we want to put an end to all of this." I whisper to Evie. I hug Evie as she runs off to give Mal my message, and right as Sienna is about to use her ice magic, a strange sound is heard coming from the forest around us.