Chapter 38: United States of Auradon Kingdom Council

Heidi's POV
Ben and I are walking through the huge forest, "Ben I thought the tree moved from one spot to another?" Ben nods his head with a smile, "It does, but the leaders always know where it is." This would be the first time an outsider would ever be a part of one of these meetings, even if some of them are my very close friends. "Ben, why am I going with you?" Ben takes my hand and looks into my eyes, "You are the only one that I can trust to tell the council what my father told me if the day ever came we needed to tell them." I am a little confused on his wording but he is King, "I don't think the snow queen has anything to do with the Isle of the doomed." Ben stops in his tracks, "That is the point, no one knows about the Isle of the doomed, or knows anything about Sienna and Savannah." I nod my head as Ben and I start walking again. We are now very deep in the forest, the sound of tree branches crunching catches my attention, "Ben, I think someone is following us." Ben stops and the both of us listen carefully, and seconds later the exact sound that caught my attention is heard again, "See, I told you, someone is following us." Ben places me behind him as she draws his sword, "Whoever you are, as your King I demand you show yourself." The forest is quiet, quieter than normal, no sound of critters running around, and not even the sound of the wind blowing through the trees, it felt like everything just stopped. "NOW!" Ben roars. A shadow figure jumps down from the tree branches and stands in front of us, as I look over Ben's shoulder I see that the person that was following us was none other than Gracie. "Gracie? What are you doing here?" Ben asks putting his sword away, "I am just making sure that you get to your destination unharmed your majesty." Gracie says bowing to Ben, "Are we in your territory Gracie?" I ask coming out from behind Ben. "No, but I make it my personal business to make sure that if any of the royal family is in the forest that they leave without a scratch on them." It was good thing to know Gracie is very loyal to the crown. "I thank you Gracie, I know that you take your job as natures protector very seriously." Gracie nods her and nods her head ahead of us, "It is not far, just a few feet that way." Ben nods his head as he leads me to where Gracie pointed us to. Once we reach a clearing in the forest both Ben and I see the special tree that holds council chambers, "Gracie is amazing." I say and Ben smiles, "You have no idea that powers she has, and for your sake I hope you never do." Ben takes my hand and leads me to the old fancy door in the trunk of the tree, "Just stay close to me and listen carefully to everything." I nod my head and Ben pushes open the double doors, the inside was just like it was last time I was here completely empty, "Where are all the members?" I ask Ben while he leads me into his council office. Ben makes it to his throne and opens the door behind it, "Ladies first." Ben says ushering me inside, the inside of this room looks a lot like his office back on campus, there no windows anywhere, two chairs in front of a large desk that is covered in papers, another chair is behind the desk, and there are bookshelves scattered around the room. "Nice room." I say looking around causing Ben to laugh a very loud beasty laugh, "I try to keep as clean as I can." Ben says through his laughter. Once his laughter gets under control Ben finally explains me why no one was out there, "Everyone is here, but they can't so anything until I arrive and start the meeting." Ben presses a button on the wall that blends into the rest of room every well, "What does that do?" Ben doesn't look up from the papers on his desk as he answers me, "That tells the other members that they can come out and get settled in." Ben pulls a paper out of the stack and gives it me, "Hand this to me when I ask for it please." I take the paper nodding my head, "Here we go." Ben opens his office door and the sound of many people arguing is heard outside, Ben holds out his hand to me, "Coming?" I take his hand as he leads me out. Soon as I am out of the room the arguing gets a lot louder, I look around and see a lot of people that I know, and a few that I haven't met yet, "ORDER!" Ben roars to all 18 representatives who stop yelling at each, "I know you all have worries about the Sienna situation, and we will hear each one I promise." I can every pair of eyes on me as I sit closer to Ben. "She needs to be taken care of." Lonnie says representing Northern Wei Kingdom, "SHE THREATENED EVERYONE, AND YET NO ONE DID ANYTHING!" hollers Tyler from where he sat representing the Jungle, "She attacked the former queen, your mother your highness." Ally says softly representing Wonderland, "ENOUGH!" Ben roars again making the room go silent, "Now I promise that I have a plan to take care of Sienna and Savannah, but I need to know what everyone thinks will be the best punishment for these two, the last couple of time I went against the council, and it turned out good and bad." I am a little confused on what Ben is talking about, "We told you to execute the daughter of hearts and all those that came with her." Said someone that I wasn't familiar with, he kind of remined me of Jay, he has short black hair, and is wearing a suit that has the symbol of Agrabah on it, "I did what I thought was best at the moment." Ben argues, "And look what happened we are starting to lose the people on the Isle." Herkie says representing Mount Olympus, "The Isle has never liked anyone from here anyways, and Ben has tried over and over again to make peace with them." Evie said taking her spot as representing the Isle seriously, "Of course the woman from the Isle would say that, I don't think she should be here in first place." Chad sneers at Evie from his representing seat of Cinderellasburg, "SHUT THE HELL UP!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Everyone stops bickering and looks at me, "How can you all say that you want to help Auradon when you all can't agree on anything, and talking over each other doesn't help." Everyone starts to mummer under their breath, "Now Sienna and Savannah did horrible things in just the short time they were here, but it has opened my eyes to the fact that Auradon is vulnerable, and if I see that it won't be long before the people of the Isle see it too." Ben smiles at me for a moment, "Why are you even here?" Chad's blurts out, "Because I live in here too, and if you really want to get on my case, let me remind all of you that either myself or my brother will be joining this council when the underworld is under new management." Chad slumps back in his seat, "Now please listen to King Ben." I sit back down in my seat, and Ben stands up to address the other members, "Now I promise to make sure that Sienna and Savannah fail in their attempts on our lives, but I need the council's support in making these efforts, and I know that some of you want them captured and thrown to the wolves." I can hear some of the member's mummer, "But that is not the kind of King I am, when they are captured I will be sending them to the Isle of the Lost, that way they will never again be allowed in Auradon." I can tell that some members are not liking that idea. "Go and tell everyone to meet in near the enchanted lake, we need to start coming up with a battle plan." Ben whispers to me. I nod my head and walk out back into the forest, "Cory was right, I couldn't deal with all of that." I say to myself out loud making my way to campus to inform the others.