Chapter 41: Motherly Advise

Heidi's POV

Harry and I reach the lake with no sign of my mother, "I thought you said she would be here?" Harry says taking in the surroundings, "She is under a magic barrier babe, there is only so far she can go." I responded harshly at him. The sound of the water moving makes Harry and I turn our attention from each other and back to the lake, out of the water I see my mother walking onto land, "This is an unexpected pleasure." My mother said stepping onto dry land, "I am sorry to just show up like this mom, but time is running out, and I need your help." The worry and concern shines in her eyes, "What is wrong, does this have anything to do with what happened at the wedding?" Harry looks a little surprised, "How could you have any idea about that, you are trapped here." My mother and I start laughing, "Ben comes here from time to time, he fills her in on everything." Harry just nods his head, "Mom, I need you to tell me anything you can about the Snow Queen and Sienna." My mother looks away from us and her eyes fall to the water gently moving, "Anything you can tell us might help us when Sienna returns." My mother's head snaps up and her eyes bore into mine, "She is coming back?" I sigh nodding my head, "She warned us all that when the first snow falls, she would return with an army, and finish what her mother started." My mother puts her hand into the water moving her hand back and forth making small ripples in the water, "I can tell you about the Snow Queen, but I don't know anything about her daughter. "The Snow Queen real name is Sambala, she was once just like everyone else, but that all changed when she discovered her power, and that warped her into a horrible and evil woman, she thought of no one but herself, and when she failed in her attempt to destroy all the other seasons and rule the earth all by herself, she fled never to be heard of again." I am trying to make sense of this story, "Why did she hide? She could have tried again and again." A very small smile starts to form on my mother's lips, "Because someone told her that the heroes were rounding up all the villains, and that gave her time to vanish and never get sentenced like the rest of us." That is one piece of the puzzle of how Sienna is able to come and go as she pleases, "But when Sienna came to Auradon she was not alone, she has a girl from the Isle with her." Mother looks deep into my eyes, "You are focusing on the wrong things my dear, everything you need to know is right in front of you." I am just as confused as ever now, "Sambala was on the Isle of the lost all along, she took a trick from your father to escape certain punishments." The more I think about what my mom just said the more I am starting to kind of understand what she might be talking about, "the Snow Queen traveled underground to avoid the magic barrier, to keep her ice magic, and everything that comes with it." A prideful smile comes across her face, "You defiantly are more than just a pretty face my dear." I smile back her happy to hear someone thinks that I am smart, "We have no idea how to combat her magic." Harry finally speaks up reminding me that I am not alone, "From what Ben told me, I think my two children have an idea how to deal with the ice magic, and besides if Hadie and Heidi can't battle Sienna, I am sure that Hadie's girlfriend will have no problem helping out." My mother's eyes look Harry up and down, "I don't think we have been properly introduced, my name is Thelxinoe." Harry takes off his pirate hat and bows to my mother, "It is a pleasure to finally meet you, my name is Harry Hook." My mother bows her head at Harry. "So, you are the pirate that has captured my daughters heart, along with her virtue." Both Harry and I's face turn completely red, "She already told me about the baby, I can't say that I approve of having a child do young, but there is nothing you can do when love takes over." I tilt my head up at Harry studying his features, "I do love your daughter, I have since the moment I met her all those years ago, and I will do anything to make she that her and our baby are safe, you have my word as pirate on that one." My mother looks at him impressed, "A pirate's oath is something not to be taken lightly, and I intend to hold you to every word you just spoke." I pull my gaze from Harry and turn to my mom, "How do you know about the pirate's oath?" A light laugh is heard from my mom, "Heidi, I have been around for a very long time, and most of the people your uncle Poseidon had me drown were pirate's." My stomach feels like it is in knots, "People like your dad?" I say looking up at Harry, "Don't worry Heidi, by the time my father entered the picture the sirens were just legend, and thought of as a kind of ghost story." It still didn't ease my feels thinking that my mother could have drowned pirate's that might have been related to my Harry, "We need to get going Heidi, Ben should be meeting with everyone soon." I nod my head and look into my mom's eyes, "Go and save Auradon like you have multiple time before." I hug her tightly, "I will come back as soon as I can, I promise." I whisper in her ear, "I will be right here waiting." She whispers back. I pull away from my mom and take Harry's hand walking back into the forest. We reach the Fairy Godmother who lets us out, "Thank you for the help Fairy Godmother." She inclines her head, "Just remember that classes start back up soon." I tug on Harry's hand pulling my towards the enchanted lake and hopefully we didn't miss any of the meeting.