Chapter 31: Once In A Lifetime Situation

Heidi's POV

"Like Hell we are, this is not the time or place." Harry takes me off his lap and places me on the bed, I stand up and walk over to his door and lock it, "Harry Hook, why are you avoiding this?" Harry punches the wooden post on his bed, "BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE A GOOD FATHER, I CAN BARELY MAKE THIS REALTIONSHIP WORK, AND NOW YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE ON THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ANOTHER PERSON!" Harry runs his hand through his hair, "I cost you everything Heidi, a future, a chance to young and dumb, to things that you have always wanted." I take a step towards him, "You deserve so much more then what I can give you, and this child will grow up and eventually come to hate me for not being providing for him or her." I stop in my tracks because it comes to me that Harry is finally letting everything he has been feeling out, "That baby will hate me and soon enough you will too, maybe it is for the best that we just break up once and for all." I couldn't listen to him anymore, I walk up to him and place a passionate kiss on his lips, "Don't you ever say that to me again." Harry hangs his head in shame, "Ever since I came into your life I have caused noting but destruction and chaos." Laughter escapes my lips, "We lived on the Isle, that happened rather you were around or not." I see him roll his eyes, "Now I am going to tell you what I think about what you said, and I want you to listen closely." I could tell that Harry is leading his fears get the best of him, "Look around Harry, do you have any idea how lucky we are to even be alive right now?" Harry sighs and nods his head, "I love you, and I am proud of being your girlfriend, look at where you are and where you started from." I take his hand and place back on my stomach, "This child could end up with your smile or maybe he will end up inheriting your mind, this child will have a part of you in them, and that is something to be proud of." Harry stares at my stomach, "I don't even try to imagine what you are feeling." I lift his chin up so he staring into my eyes, "I'm not scared Harry, because I know that our love will get us through anything, at the start of each day we choose each other all over again, and at the end of day we fall asleep in each other's arms." I kiss his lips and pull out of the kiss, "One day we both will sit down and explain where we come from, and how we ended up here in Auradon." Fear spikes in his eyes, "Don't be ashamed of that, it has made us who we are, and I wish I could give you peace of mind Hooky." I run my fingers through his hair, Harry huffs and gets up and heads for the door, "Harry please, don't shut me out." I grab his hand and he turns to face me his eyes are filling with tears, "Stay with me, and this could be the first moment in a new life for the three of us." Harry slides down the door and sobs escape his lips, "Oh Harry." Is all I say as I kneel beside him wrapping my arms around him letting him release everything. The sound of the church bells ringing in the distances bring me back to reality, "You feel better?" I ask stroking his hair placing a kiss on his head, "Yeah, but don't get to use to that, I was a once in a lifetime situation." Good to know that Harry is back to his old self, "I figured that once you came to grips with this that you would go back to normal." Harry stands up fixing his clothes and brushing them off. "That will never happen again, I will not allow myself to feel like that again." A part of heart broke a little bit, but I know Harry well enough that he will never change and I would never want him too, I love him just the way he is, crazy and all. "I wouldn't want it any other way." I stand up fixing myself as Harry puts his hand out to me, "I thought you just said no more going soft?" Harry smiles an evil smile at me, 'When it comes to you love, I will always try to be the man you think one day I could be." I sigh and take his hand lacing our fingers, "Which ever Harry you want to be is fine by me." Harry rolls his eyes and opens the bedroom door, "We have the wedding of all weddings to get too." Harry says in a mocking tone, "Just try to behave and not lose your tempter." Harry closes the door as the both of us walk into the hallway, "No promises." I lean my head on his arm as the two of us head to the cathedral. The ride to the cathedral is a short one and once we arrive to the front doors I stop Harry and I in our tracks, "I am needed this way, but I will see you soon." Harry nods his head and we share a quick kiss before he heads into the main part and I walk up a large staircase and head down a long hallway. I knock on a large door, suddenly the door is swung open revealing a beautiful Evie, "Finally you are here, I was starting to think that you weren't coming." I roll my eyes at her making my way into the room, "I had something else to do first." Evie closes the door, and I look at Mal, "You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen Mal."